Roster Changes

One of the things that would always scare/excite me each year was waiting to see which teams would trade members. For example, on the Lost Desert I was pretty sad to see Lamelle Turow leave to Maraqua only to be replaced by a different Kiko, a desert painted Rhee Solters. But for the past few cups, has anyone actually been traded at all? I certainly didn't notice any changes for this year. 

Even though there might not be any official updates, if you could choose any roster changes for your own team what would you pick? Would you trade with another team for a player or bring in a fresh face? I'd love to see what everyone comes up with.

Last year they made it seem like a bunch of players would be retiring but nothing came of it this season. It was something that I was kind of looking forward to because I like being introduced to new characters and shaking up teams but of course there were no changes. 

6 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Last year they made it seem like a bunch of players would be retiring but nothing came of it this season. It was something that I was kind of looking forward to because I like being introduced to new characters and shaking up teams but of course there were no changes. 

Every year they talk about Elon retiring from Maraqua but he never does 

I really would love to trade Shenkuu's goalkeeper for another one ... that is not pink or jittery 

JS are really really really lazy and don't want to draw new art for new players

39 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I really would love to trade Shenkuu's goalkeeper for another one ... that is not pink or jittery 

Hey now!! ?

Nothin' wrong with pink! And she's totally not jittery now; maybe instead of roster changes they could FINALLY update the players' bios, and what the commentators say about them. ?

Though maybe just to please Angeló we could have that HOUSE that goal-keeps for Tyrannia?

image.png.d3f9755c78ef0b6c8ba91bb6f66129dd.png

I HATE trying to score against him, so that'd work. ?

Maraqua's goalie could use some more training. I mean, when he misses a block, he ALWAYS falls flat on his face. It's annoying. lol After all these years, I think, as much as I'm not a chia-fan, we might swap him for the goalie from the Chia Practice Squad! LOL He'd probably be more effective. lol

On 5/31/2019 at 4:21 PM, jellysundae said:

Hey now!! ?

Nothin' wrong with pink! And she's totally not jittery now; maybe instead of roster changes they could FINALLY update the players' bios, and what the commentators say about them. ?

Though maybe just to please Angeló we could have that HOUSE that goal-keeps for Tyrannia?

image.png.d3f9755c78ef0b6c8ba91bb6f66129dd.png

I HATE trying to score against him, so that'd work. ?

Nothing wrong with pink , except we already have Timu 

I think SK's the only team with two Pink players 

Not even FL have that 

and YES i would love to have Mor Gollog as our keeper , he looks like Dwayne Johnson and it pleases me 

I would also replace Antola with Fiorina from MD meridell_2.gif  for a 2+2 formation (imagine her with Mirsha toying with the other teams' defenses)

or Krell from HW hauntedwoods_1.gif to keep the current formation (3+1) he's such an awesome dude .. HW will then bring in a Halloween Lupe that is even cooler :P

I'd quite like Shaye to switch to Shenkuu.darigancitadel_4.gif

But not for any fan-girly reasons; simply because he spent so much time last year groping either Mirsha or Timu that I'd like him to be removed from a situation where that can happen so easily. Down Boy!! ?

As long as Prytariel sticks with TM, i'm good lol. If she left for another team, i would SERIOUSLY consider following her to that new team despite supporting Terror Mountain for 10 years now; she's the main reason i picked TM way back when.