The Altador Cup Premiership Table

Day1Table.jpg

Okay so your probably thinking, "What the heck is this, how can someone score 9 points by winning 3 Games"

So let me Explain.

I will update this daily.

Each Win = 3 Points

Each Draw = 1 Point

Each Lose = 0 Points

(NOTE: TNT is probably not doing it like this, but it helps to show who won more etc)

The Blue area is the places you have to be in to Play the Match for 1st/2nd place

The green area is the places you must be in to play for 3rd/4th place

So as you can see from day 1, 5 Teams at the top have 9 points, and 5 teams have 0 points at the bottom. The middle of the table is all point mixed, so that will definetly change occasionally.

As will the top 5, But i placed people with the same points in any order by looking at the standings page.

So what do you think of this??

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As will the top 5, But i placed people with the same points in any order by looking at the standings page.

So what do you think of this??

If you refresh the standings page, all the stops move except for the very top one, which is LD for me...so is the one of the very top just your team or is that actually the 'leader' right now?

So who is on the top for you vivi? - From your chart, it's Rooisland, and then if you refresh the top one stays the same, but all the rest get jumbled! :P I like the chart though.

Yeah its Roo island at the top, i think it shows your team at the top.

But wait 2-3 days, and the whole places will change

This also gives me something to do each day.

Yea, it will be a nice record to have, maybe TDN will even put them on the site, who knows! :P :D

Yeah, they all change positions, apart from the team you're on is always at the top, like on the match-ups page.

Although that is a good idea, it's more needed later on when the results spread out. But keep at it, as it might just catch the eye of the TDN people...

Yeah i will.

Like i said gives me something to do :P

But like you said, it won't be needed until later in the month, the first 5 days all teams will be stuck together. It will start to spread out when the top five faces each other, then the points will differ

EDIT: It will be late tomorrow, im going out for the day, so i will get it up as soon as possible.

Yeah but this is TDN scoreboard.

Im just waiting to update it, all i know is 4 of the top 5 will change, most the top teams faced each others (except for RI who faced brightvale) so there will be a major change

EDIT: Day 2 is up. Lets just say, 2 true winners may have showed themselves. The top 5 has gone to top 2, who both have 18 points

Day2.jpg

Roo Island, and Krawk island. The True Finalists?

Im not quite sure actually, strange, But today is the biggest day for Roo, its against Darigan.

But my prediction is that either Ri or DC will not win all 3. the competition is so equal now.

I really would like Krawk Island to battle Ri in the finals so good luck beating Darigan!

Yeah im about to make the scoreboard, expect it up in an hour, im still half asleep, and neighbours is on in 10 mins, so it take me an hour.

EDIT: The scorebaord has changed, It has all shifted around,

Day3.jpg

But whos still waiting for the Final Roo island and Krawk island

just think 1 round can have so much change

Yeah Krawk won't stay on top forever, they may drop to 2nd or 3rd.

They haven't really proven themselves YET. they faced some easy/medium teams, but until they face meridell/Mystery island/Darigan/haunted Woods/ Roo.

They shouldn't be in the final, they have to face the top teams sooner or later, and thats when they drop to 2nd, 3rd or 4th.

EDIT: anyway my new challenge is advance my table by placing some formulas in, that make my job easier :D

have you, oh well, but face Darigan/Roo and win. you will deserve to be in the final, Krawk, DC and Roo are the top 3.

But on a side Note. YAY. my table gotten alot easier.

I used a formula to calculate the total points, i still ahve to work out whos 1st and 2nd and then place all that info in but that take me 10 minutes max.

I like the darigan ball, if you have a 2-2 formation, you can go u through the middle.

EDIT: the table is the easiest, i just have to enter the wins of each round added onto to the past rounds, the scores are sorted from highest to lowest.

In 15 minutes by the use of formulas, i have made the time of completion day quicker by 10 minutes.

So expect the table up even quicker now :D

Announcements