The Altador Cup Premiership Table

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam won't be a happy chappy. Brightvale boy, you see.

And when I was messing around with the URL before the cup started, I said that Virtupets weren't bad opponents. Shows how wrong I can be. :\

I don't care. I'm pinning this topic. :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt).

The topic has been seen of relevant importantce recently

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Way to go Vivi, for creating this nifty little chart to help ppl see who's in the lead

However, I just thought of something, each team can be off by +/-2 positions, b.c when the actual points are tallied, it boils down to how much each team won or loss by for each of the 3 games... which is what TNT hasn't actually broken down for us.

Which is why, even though they have shown us, which team has won in each match, we don't know the actual points standing.

I'm glad to see Lost Desert moving up there (2 spots) but we will take all the spots we can get for now, and remember moving your way up to the top takes time and several 'rounds/days' so I think we can get back on top. :D Sadly though, I will not be able to support Lost Desert while I am gone. :( Hopefully they can hold their own with me. And I'm not saying that without me they will fall to the bottom, I'm just wishing them the best of luck while I'm gone, I know they can do it.

P.S. Go SoLiD! *neoboard reference*

Maraqua's not moving at all. Well, at least we are not going down. Still in 10th.

We are 8th now ;D

I'm glad we got a win at Yooyuball yesterday!

Oh. Look. Meridell are 4th. b)

We're slowly creeping up. Tomorrow with Darigan could be a hard one, though. But I'm more concerned about other things that day. *whistles*

Announcements