The Altador Cup Premiership Table

I noticed in the AC news it said that RI lost because of SS and MSN, and thats probably true -

From the news

Roo Islanders were far too fatigued to keep up with the Darigan scoring attack, allowing the Citadel to cruise to a decisive win.

Unfortunately for Lilo Blumario & Co., their fans were unable to fare any better. The Rooligans took a decisive loss in the noisemaking contest and a narrow defeat in the slushie slinging category, giving the Darigan Citadel a clean sweep in the finals.

Roo Island were beaten in all 3 games, decisive lost in yooyuball and MSN, and narrow lost in SS

i'm quite surprise about this since i was thinking most supporter from other teams would rally to Roo cause of some stupid darigan fans on the board... Well i'm happy we've won, but i would have been happy for Roo as well if they had won since they were in my top 3 choices when i chose my team...

Congrats to all of those who played and congrats to all the people who made this topic a success on TDN

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Darigan Citadel came second last year and first this doesn't mean they fixed the scores, does it? I mean, if so, that's a bit of a lame way to fake it. If they were, surely they'd make the newcomers steal the show? Oh I don't know.

Yes yes. Thanks to Vivi for creating this forum and allowing all fellow TDN users a glimpse into the finals yonks before they happened. Thankyou. :)

Again, TNT fixed the scores and they have their right to do so since it's their site anyway XD. Still, last year Haunted Woods won and DC placed 2nd. Now DC won and RI placed 2nd, meaning next year they will win and so on.

I hate when people say that. TNT did NOT fix the scores. That's sore loser attitude. -_-

Announcements