ANOTHER CHARITY CORNER QUESTION

cassyox

i posted last week wondering why i wasnt able to access my prize i won from accumulating points. i was told that the prize shop would open up ina few days

well now when i go to click on anything from the charity corner it just brings me back to the main homepage?!

whats the deal with this anyone else have this problem? did i miss my chance at claiming my prize?

It sometimes takes a while for prize shops to open (especially with another event (the Altador Cup) going on at the same time). Once it does open, it'll probably be open for about a year (until right before the next Charity Corner), so you definitely didn't miss your chance to collect your perks. Don't worry, there will be posts on here as well once the shop opens and people are collecting their perks, so you won't miss it. :smile:

*Edit: I just read on JellyNeo that the perks shop has been open, but has closed again, because the perks aren't working correctly at the moment. (My bank bribery perk from last year's CC (which I only activated a few days before this year's CC started, and which is supposed to last for a whole year) has suddenly stopped working as well, so I'm guessing that's related to this issue.)