Happy Jubjub Day!

hrtbrk

Okay, Candy looks really good. As usual. ?

That's not the outfit I expected, but I kinda like it.

52 minutes ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

But I can't find it anywhere! :(:(

gotta wait a couple days until it's in circulation . but if you're patient enough , it gets cheaper after a while .. 

or try to re-stock it at the official shop 

I was hoping for more of a cotton candy look for the Jubjub, but I am pleased that they at least used two different types of candy to make him. I think that today was a great day for Jubjubs. That outfit makes me want a Jubjub almost enough to find one to adopt, but I am not ready for another pet right now. I am bookmarking that outfit for future consideration. 

So they can make glove looking shoes for the Jubjub, but we still have to pretend that two normal looking shoes magically turn into one sock for a Hissi? Neopet logic is beyond me.

My one gripe about the Candy Jub is that the striping seems kind of... lazily done? Like, where it's just printed across the fluffs of its hair. (Fur?) And the eyes are a bit dark. But it's fun and bright for sure! And I LOVE the outfit! Makes me want to go out and get me a JubJub!

1 hour ago, Aranel said:

lazily done? Like, where it's just printed across the fluffs of its hair. (Fur?)

THIS!!!!! It's a constant gripe of mine, poor Polka Dot pets suffer from this laziness greatly.

I... don't like the candy one. It looks like an onion for a start, lol. Also I don't like lilac, nor do I like the eyes being the same palette as the rest of the pet; so this Jubjub didn't stand much of a chance with me, did it. ?

The Mosiac though... love that. Clearly done by a more skilled artist, surely, there's no way the same person did these two colours.

The outfit though... :dance: That's just flippin' ADORABLE!

Echoing much of what has already been stated - I too was wishing for a cotton candy Jubjub (kind of like a pink version of the Cloud one) but this looks nice too. I like the stripy design, and though it seems to follow the curves of the body for the most part, the stripe on the top/side looks quite bad. I also think making the tounge stripy was an odd choice.
I like that they made the feet look different from the body. ? I also think the eyes are too dark - blue eyes would have looked nice. I don`t know why their eyes are so dark in this colour.

I quite like the Mosaic, the variation in colour looks lovely, and I like the shadow/light effect. Excited to see where this is going in the future.

That outfit is sooo cute, I love it! I like the muddy/earthy look of the socks (gloves??) though I could have done without the overalls. Jubjubs are just a head with feet, afterall. :P It looks like a garden gnome. Random, but so cute.

• 3 weeks later...

Love love love the mosaic! And the hat and shoes in the outfit make my heart super happy, they're totally adorable, but the overalls...I really feel like the only clothing that really makes sense on a JubJub is a dress? Pants always look super weird. But it's been a really great month for pet days, and JubJub day was no exception :D 

• 2 weeks later...

not being ultra excited about the outfit, although it's neat and cute, but the colors are amazing, all these shades on mosaic, and all this sweetness on candy... I cant ? *droool*