AC XIV Staff Tournament - Dream Team Picks?

Alrighty, round 2!

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4237 Neopoints!

That's more like it!

image.png.104e647a801fc7183e64409b84e42eec.png

Blew it again for star player though!

I'm gonna stick with the same selection for the final round, mostly because my brain's wanting to hide just at me contemplating changing it. ?

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4237 Neopoints!

Woohoo! I even got the star player right! :D

staff.PNG.bc1708be1c3753a2bfd45c365f5e7290.PNG

11 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Woohoo! I even got the star player right! :D

staff.PNG.bc1708be1c3753a2bfd45c365f5e7290.PNG

Same ... and I got Kikocat's keyring .. but it's going so much cheaper than DJ's one 

So I've failed ENTIRELY with the star players this year. But the criteria are so arbitrary it's kinda hard not to, isn't it, lol.

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4620 Neopoints!

bag_of_np.gif

I still managed to score more each round, so. ?‍♀️

image.png.3d950ba21fc1e0c423e2727b02a65904.png

Whoa I see this is because Kikocat is ON. FIRE. That lady seriously rocks!

Sooo, it looks like we're back to 4 rounds this year? We only got 3 last year, didn't we.

I think I'll keep everything the same; the star player reasons are SO left-field this year there's just no point trying to guess what Round 4's will be. ?

Ok. So I'm keeping my team and my star player and I noticed something.

This year we've had: DJ Skellington for Best YYB player, Kikocat for Most popular (Crowd Favorite), Jade for (Underdog's favorite/Most predicted star player from underdogs?) and a yet unknown person as star player for unknown reason. Last year we've had these:

image.png

So 2 out of 3 (since there's only been 3 rounds now) are the same star players as last year. The reasons vary a little but not a whole lot. Now, we haven't had Consistent High Scores yet, but I'm not sure they can do that seeing as how Kikocat is going. She has the highest and consistently highest score but she has already been star player. Next up consistent would be Binary_Sugapoo, but knowing TNT they might come up with something completely unexpected.

So my team will be this again but who knows about the star player. We'll just have to wait and see.

image.png

So, here are my results, so far:

image.png.86f72d617790c0679920f5e2c8a4c808.png

Keeping my same team, as I prefer the points. Glad Jade was selected, but wasn't in my "picks". Anyhow, keeping my team the same, as they are all doing well. Since this is the last round, though, you never know, and some of the "under performers" could end up surprising us. I picked Binary Supagoo as "Star Player". I was thinking Señor Malo, but most Star Players have been from the "Forwards" and "Defenders", and think maybe "Goalies" will be part of this round's criteria.

GO KIKOKAT!

Yeah, one of the reasons I've stuck with Binary Supagoo is because Kikocat's not an option now, and I can't think what they're likely to do for Round 4 so might as well stick with the goalie. ?‍♀️

Aww drats, the star player was Senor Malo. ?

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4891 Neopoints!

I'm just happy to have picked one of the star players right. ?

I wonder what goodies they'll put in the staff tournament prize shop... *eagerly waits*

An overall score of 35099 for me.

15 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

Aww drats, the star player was Senor Malo. ?

0/4 for me then! ?

Okay... so that's... times 4... carry the 7... ah! Given your chosen team's performance, you've earned yourself 4891 Neopoints!
image.png.c3fb2f3f055cece2002624ceeb239e9a.png

Still, we both got more points each round! ?

Thanks to Kikocat once again!

I mean I'll be fair, they all pulled out all the stops in the final round, but she's blown them all away from the very start this year.

DJ Skellington was beaten by DJ Sally 

Overall Score is 36078 though and I'm happy with it

I chose Scrappy as Star Player twice and she didn't win 

I usually include the Shenkuu player in my team, but really glad I didn't pick Axe Bond this year because she had really bad scores

i can't remember who i picked cuz the site won't cooperate again today ?

I know I'm "late to the game", but here are my final results:

image.png.a6a7f8e82036658894ba25b35a427ed1.png

@jellysundae, Did I call it or what?! I should have picked Señor Malo, instead of Binary Supagoo. Anyhow, this was a good Staff Tournament year, for me. Thank you all for posting your picks and results. Couldn't have done it, without all of you. Hope to see you next year!