A Darigan Yooyu "Trick"

Bodhi

Something I noticed yesterday, is that if I grab the DY and stand in a corner (I use top left), I can wait there and let the timer run out. An opponent will keep me company, but can't take the ball. 
So I score until I get the DY, then use that trick.

The Darigan Yooyu is definitely the most annoying/unpredictable Yooyu, but it's possible to get it and still score and keep playing, instead of having to wait the game out. If you run sideways past the goal, and throw it, you might get lucky, as a pet will usually throw the Darigan Yooyu to its left or its right. This is how I usually manage to score, sometimes in one try, sometimes in 20. Sometimes the other team will throw it into their own goal. And on rare occasions they'll get hold of it and manage to actually score a point. When I get the Darigan Yooyu, it's often as my second Yooyu in the game, so I prefer to keep on playing, as that's a long time to wait (and a rather low score to send in), but we each have a strategy we prefer, I guess. :smile:

My strategy is to run to the wall beneath the opponent's goal and do a full power shot. It has a chance of shooting straight up and going in, or bouncing off of the bottom wall and going in. If it doesn't go in, I run over and grab it and go back to the wall and try again. It's faster to keep scoring goals since it takes time off of the clock, so if you're crunched for time or just want to finish faster, then it works better in my opinion.

if i get it after 1 goal or 3, i refresh. if i get after 6+, i let it run itself until either the opponent scores (on themself or me) or time runs out. I can't be bothered with that thing lol

6 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

My strategy is to run to the wall beneath the opponent's goal and do a full power shot. It has a chance of shooting straight up and going in, or bouncing off of the bottom wall and going in. If it doesn't go in, I run over and grab it and go back to the wall and try again. It's faster to keep scoring goals since it takes time off of the clock, so if you're crunched for time or just want to finish faster, then it works better in my opinion.

I do the same thing Robin does

See , I have a 10.7 GPG average , and I like to maintain it .. so I try to never send a score less than 10 (9 if really unlucky with the Yooyus)