Vote for Obelisk War! Round 162!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 162nd round?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 162nd round?

• Brute Squad
    • Seekers
    • Thieves Guild

Two people who need different avatars, and my brain can't deal with that AT. ALL. ?

Hopefully I'll be able to pick one or the other before it's too late. Even more hopefully I wont end up just trolling myself and picking Seekers. ?

We'll see what happens by bedtime today! *tension mounts* ?

Ok, since @Angeló and @Robin Hood went with Brutes, I will wage war - 2 Buns, exactly, to arms for the Fellowship of the Buns for the  misunderstood BRUTES! grarrl_sport_exercising.gif gnorbu_green_box.gifjetsam_fight.gif @jellysundae Will you join us? (It's ok if you don't!)

6 hours ago, Totu487 said:

Looks like I've got the odds stacked against me lol. Thieves for the win!! :medieval:

Aw, lol, yeah it does, doesn't it! ?

As @Scoobert_Doo can attest though, it could well come out in your favour. Actually, looking at the votes for this round - Scoobs has on several occasions been the only TDNer who's gone for a particular team, and they've won. Whoever picked Seekers this time could be laughing up their sleeve come Monday.

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Aw, lol, yeah it does, doesn't it! ?

As @Scoobert_Doo can attest though, it could well come out in your favour. Actually, looking at the votes for this round - Scoobs has on several occasions been the only TDNer who's gone for a particular team, and they've won. Whoever picked Seekers this time could be laughing up their sleeve come Monday.

At least I can have a little more hope now that victory doesn't seem as obvious as popular vote lol. Though, I do owe it to TDN for helping me get the two Obelisk avatars that I have now, since I used to go with most popular team when I didn't have any avatars. I guess we'll see who wins in a couple of days! (Go Thieves!)

On 6/21/2019 at 4:53 AM, jellysundae said:

Whoever picked Seekers this time could be laughing up their sleeve come Monday.

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this phrase @jellysundae What does this mean?  yooyu_doubts.gif And in Neopia, unless your Pet has been customized, they don't have sleeves. slorg_blow.gif (Poor guy doesn't even have arms)

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this phrase @jellysundae What does this mean?  

It's a fun phrase isn't it. It means to be secretly amused.

I don't actually know its origin, but I suspect it's something like from the ages where people wore very voluminous sleeves, and ladies especially would raise their hand and cover their lower face to hide behind it, just like they did with their fans once those became fashionable.

Something Has Happened!
brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yeah! ?

I find it funny that I, Robin Hood the thief, have all of the Battleground avatars except Thieves now.

I also went wheels.

29 minutes ago, Robin Hood said:

I find it funny that I, Robin Hood the thief, have all of the Battleground avatars except Thieves now.

The Obelisk loves it a bit of tasty irony. ?

And I have this is my head now because of the boon... I think it's pretty likely the right round round round header IS a pop culture ref to this song.