A question about Slushie Slinger

enitul

There's something that I've been wondering for a while now and hope that one of you can answer it. Is there a difference in the species of neopets and how fast they drink their slushies? It seemed to me like a Tonu finished a slushie sooner than a Hissi, no matter which one I served first. Also, what is the highest number of goals you ever made in Yooyuball? Mine's 16.

I think there might be, but I've never had the patience to check. (There is a difference in speed depending on which table you serve the slushie to. The table in the back is shorter, which should be perspective, but does in fact mean that the empty slushie cup that's send back to you will be at the end of the table faster than the one on the table closest to you, even if they were discarded at the exact same time.)

(And I think the most goals I ever managed to score in one match, is 14.)

4 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I think there might be, but I've never had the patience to check. (There is a difference in speed depending on which table you serve the slushie to. The table in the back is shorter, which should be perspective, but does in fact mean that the empty slushie cup that's send back to you will be at the end of the table faster than the one on the table closest to you, even if they were discarded at the exact same time.)

(And I think the most goals I ever managed to score in one match, is 14.)

That is something I noticed a long while ago, which makes it easier to select which one to grab first so I can grab them both (hopefully). :3

i think my highest ever score in yyb is 17? sometimes the ai gets caught in a loop towards the end that's conducive to me just grabbing the ball and firing straight shots over and over

Capture3.JPG

17 hours ago, AgJu said:

i think my highest ever score in yyb is 17? sometimes the ai gets caught in a loop towards the end that's conducive to me just grabbing the ball and firing straight shots over and over

Capture3.JPG

That's amazing! I think that that same loop is what got me to 16, but so far not to 17. Great job! :D

Edit: I got to 17 today! Funny enough also vs Tyrannia. XD

that was years ago though. i definitely haven't done a 17 this year lol

good job and good luck to you tho ?