Two New Avatars Found: Robot Vandagyre and Royal Boy Lutari!

hrtbrk

Something Has Happened!
royalboylutari.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Royalboy Lutari' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
robotvandagyre.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Robot Vandagyre' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you , my SDB :D

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ooh! Noice!

Now then, the little robot dudes I grab from the Money Tree will work for this, right? :snitch:

I'm VERY glad these aren't just clickables.

The OP says robot painted so I would interested to know if it works with the ones you got from the money tree!

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Now then, the little robot dudes I grab from the Money Tree will work for this, right? :snitch:

what Robot Dudes are on the Money Tree ? :O 

like I saw the Robot Turmac used to go for 1000 NP and now it's 250k 

I sold my Robot Abominable Snowman (which I got for 5k) for 75k and now it's going for 99k 

19 hours ago, Angeló said:

what Robot Dudes are on the Money Tree ? ?

They might not be robots... I mean, they ARE robot, but maybe not classified as such...

Lemme see...

*roots in SDB*

Here's one look. image.png.dc1932418a2f6b6c72444f07a78ad82e.png

20 hours ago, splitting said:

The OP says robot painted so I would interested to know if it works with the ones you got from the money tree!

Me too!! Soon find out if that's just ambiguous wording or this has suddenly become a much more expensive avatar! ?

*experiments*

HA, yeah total wishful-thinking on my part. No harm in hoping though, right?? So time to start using the petpet ray again! I'm gonna let Nolly do a bit of shape-shifting until he turns into a robot. ?

12 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Give me a shout if you are in need or message me on Discord. I'll only lend to TDN regulars or names I recognize at this time as the items are for the ALP.

It's really great to have this safety net, thank you! :D

This is definitely a cutting-off-my-nose-to-spite-my-face situashe though, and I'm determined to wait until the lab zaps Nolly into a robot. ?

Knowing that an "easy out" option IS there makes me stick my toes in even more, I suspect. I'm not gonna psychoanalyse myself about that, each to their own mental foibles. ?

I'm glad I decided to keep this little guy after it got zapped into a Robot Anubis!

anubis_robot.gif

Petpet of DOOM the Robot Anubis
(33 days and 0 hours old)
[ zapped.gif Zapped by the Petpet Lab Ray ]

And I spent about 14K on four lutari items. Lucky I have one Lutari item in my SDB lol.. The inflation is crazy! But now I got two new avatars! 

18 minutes ago, FreyaFox said:

Sorry I am not understanding how to retrieve the robot avie. I got the lutari one first try, however, I have purchased many robot items and it is not working for me ?

As far as I know (I haven't actually tried to get the Robot avie yet), you need to have Petpet that's been painted with a Robot Petpet paint brush attached to your active Neopet, and then you have to view the look-up of the Robot Vandgyre.

Alright, I'll drop 119k for a Robot Turmac. Perhaps someone will buy it back.

Something Has Happened!
robotvandagyre.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robot Vandagyre' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

5 hours ago, Robin Hood said:

Alright, I'll drop 119k for a Robot Turmac. Perhaps someone will buy it back.

Something Has Happened!
robotvandagyre.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robot Vandagyre' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm sure they will! You might even make a profit depending on how determined you're feeling, lol.

This avatar's definitely not gonna end up costing you 119k in the end, it's only making you out of pocket in the short term; the end price may end up being 20k or something similar, a far more digestible amount! :D 

I ended up selling it for 116k and played some flash games to earn back the slight loss. I didn't want to get stuck with an item that will inevitably depreciate. I'm gonna hold off on the Lutari one for now until the items fall in value, I'm not as confident in getting the NPs back from those.

EDIT June 24th: I got the Lutari avatar by doing the same thing. Buying them, selling them at a slight loss, and making up for the loss with flash games.

On 6/24/2019 at 12:51 PM, AlwaysProcrastinating said:

Luckily I had four Lutari items in my SDB, so only had to spend 9k to get a lutari pop and get the avatar :D I'm not sure if I want to buy a robot petpet and resell it or if I want to wait for the lab ray to zap one of mine robot coloured...

I lucked out and got a robot turmac from waking up Turmy. Then I went on Google search and found a Robot Vandagyre in the images. I'm not proud of myself for that one.

1 hour ago, Greywindd said:

I lucked out and got a robot turmac from waking up Turmy. Then I went on Google search and found a Robot Vandagyre in the images. I'm not proud of myself for that one.

Why? ? Much confusement here.

~~~

My Robot Mazzew is willing to help anyone who needs the avatar still. ?