Has anyone's badge changed from beginner?

Hey all!

Just curious to see if anyone's badge has changed from beginner yet?... you know this one level0_150.gif at the bottom left hand corner of the main page...

If so, how many games do you think you've played?

Either way, what do you think the criteria is to move from beginner? # of games? # of points score?... let me know what you think.

Nope, mine didn't. I think they will change when teams get knocked out. Then the further you go the higher your rank will go. :/ I dunno.

I'm thinking it's another one of TNT's screw-ups. I mean, remember when everyone was waiting for ages for Jub Zambra and the Cobrall Charmers and when someone asked about it about 3 months later, they said they forgot to activate it?

I'm thinking that.

Since I didn't count the games I played on day 1, I can't be sure how many games I need to play to get on level 3...

but I'm sure to have sent 282 games... and it hasn't change yet. So I don't know if I meet the requirements, or not... because it could take time to change, like you said XD

I'm now level 3...

I think you need 200 wins for the first update, then 100 wins per update.

The only way to know is to take in note your scores / wins or check when you get updated and assume you now have 200+ wins, and start to count from there.

• 2 weeks later...