Your average numbers of Yooyuball games played per day

Xepha

Average numbers of Yooyuball games played per day  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many Yooyuball game do you play per day?

• Between 1 and 15
    • Between 16 and 30
    • Between 31 and 45
    • Between 46 and 60
    • Between 61 and 75
    • Between 76 and 90
    • More than 90

Okay, so this is just a fun poll to know who is in Yooyuhell with me!

Personally, I play between 46 and 60 games per day... so far.

What kind of person plays over 90 games of Yooyuball?? o_O

(note: this is a rhetorical question, not to be answered, only to be seen)

I know some freaky persons who do...

Actually, somebody in my guild sweared to score 1000 pts today. So even if she scores 9 pts per games today... she will has to play 112 games to reach her goal!

I don't really play that much, only about 10 games a day - unless, of course, I have tonnes of free time.

I don't play that much, no. Only around 10 games if I'm amazingly bored. But I guess every little helps.

Yeah. Some guy on YouTube had a video last year showing he won, like, 1000 or so times on one round last year.

I would play oodles more, but I cannot, for the sake of my sanity, get good at the game. I've practiced and practiced, but every time the computer beats me! So I play like 5 games a day..... on a good day.

I know some freaky persons who do...

Actually, somebody in my guild sweared to score 1000 pts today. So even if she scores 9 pts per games today... she will has to play 112 games to reach her goal!

i said 90+ and i can win 11-0 now, i think ive just remembered my skills from last year too.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd play between 5 and 15 a day, I think. I missed out on the 1st 2 weeks of the cup due to being on holidays and since I came back I've been going out everyday seeing my friends who are going away themselves soon. So as you can see I haven't had much free time and also I find those games mind-numbingly boring so I can't bring myself to play them very often! I guess it's better than never playing them!