Alert!

Jolly Jasper

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikey, remind me again, why'd you want a dupe item so badly? XD

Bad news. I haven't seen if I have got anything yet. Hopefully not. And if you recieve anything from Jerrypteri, you will have our confirmation is isn't duped. ;)

Can't you just delete the items you recieve though?

I have seen a couple banners that said "I survived Dupe Day" They were for the last one. But I never understood it until now.

I'm still not sure of what they mean by "dupe" day...did ppl gain access to the neopets server or something and are giving out fake items?

*sigh* hackers should use their skills to do something good for a change... but then again hackers are hackers...

:sad01_anim: The world is a sad place... :sad01_anim:

I haven't gotten any virus either. But I'm in the site right now, so I hope I don't get any.

I'm pretty sure I did get one; that is, I definitely had a virus and I'm fairly certain it was from Neopets since I hadn't been anywhere else. I had no idea until Norton Antivirus suddenly popped up and said it had detected something. Norton proceeded to immediately eat the virus and a second scan came up clean so hopefully I'm ok. The scan didn't tell me much other than that it's a Trojan Horse type virus. I wouldn't get too worried, just don't forget to do your virus scans. Hope everyone else has stayed virus-free! ^_^ Stupid hackers...seriously, somebody needs a hobby. Or a girlfriend. Or something. :S

Hmmm...I'm really stupid. Don't mind me. Can you actually use the things? Would you get reported just for having tham in your inventory cause someone gave them to you?