1. 1. What postion do you use.

• 1+3
    • 3+1
    • 2+2
  2. 2. What direction do you use?

• Left to right.
    • Right to left.

2+2 - Left to right.

2+2 is the norm. 3 defenders for the inexperienced. 3 attackers for the way too experienced. 2 attackers/defenders for the average joe. b)

Well.. 1+3 works fine for me. I don't loose too much time and I can score with all the balls... so I'll stick with it.

I think I was playing 3+1 last year.

2 + 2 for me. I used to play 1 + 3 until I saw the former formation in a guide, and decided to try it out. It's really good.

Left to right for me. Somehow, I think right to left is confusing.

I like to use 3+1, moving right to left. You can just take the ball, go 'round and slip a goal in from the side.

I like to use 3+1, moving right to left. You can just take the ball, go 'round and slip a goal in from the side.

You too, eh? My reason of using 3+1 is just in case the opponent throws it to one of its winged defenders right off the launch. When that happens, then at least one of my winged attackers can run up to them right away. For the most part, I ended up scoring at least 4 goals (also depending on the Yooyuball).

It's too bad that Haunted Woods couldn't go for a repeat championship this year. :sad02:

• 5 months later...

Exactly the same here. Couldn't they make a Christmas AC?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

> 14 days

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Matt if you have any questions regarding this action.