next year???

Does anyone think that TNT will bring back Kreludor for the altador cup??? Do you think Jelly World will be granted a team??? or will the new Island get a spot???

I think a Jelly World team would rock... but TNT probably doesn't want it, what do you guys think?

There's a Jelly World team - The practice team. While not technically going into the cup, they've still been part of it for 2 years now.

Possibly they'll make it like a league thing. The bottom teams get replaced by the newer ones? I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.

I don't know, with the way TNT are heading, if any of us feel its worth still being on neopets next year then.... that'd be a surprise.

Probably it will be totally fancy and totally flashified and totally horrible.

For format next year, I think they should do 1 round robin, and then have all the teams compete for end rankings, so we have a clear 1-16.... like 1 vs. 2... 3 vs. 4... 5 vs. 6...... 15 vs. 16...

I think it would be better if they come up with another type of tournament. Yooyuball is getting old because each game is like 3 mins long! And yes, I think they will remove the new games or add new ones.

YYB will never be taken off, because it is the main staple of the Altador Cup. It's like the World Cup without football.

My friend had a very good idea...

TNT could do a celebrity Altador Cup XD

He wrote an article about it, so I can't tell you much for now but it will be in my guild newspaper ;P

Otherwise, I'm happy we are getting 11 months of break from Altador Cup, and I don't really wish to think about the changes they might to do it.

For format next year, I think they should do 1 round robin, and then have all the teams compete for end rankings, so we have a clear 1-16.... like 1 vs. 2... 3 vs. 4... 5 vs. 6...... 15 vs. 16...

Yeah, sorta like a bracket system. that would be nice

• 1 month later...