Who will win next year?

Im thinking either Roo island/ Krawk island and Shenkuu.

Not too many will join darigan this year, so they do a HW, won last year, came mid way this year.

But if i have to say just 1, I would say Roo island. Coming 2nd this year will motivate people fully next year and hopefully we be back in the final and become 1st

I think that I will win. No teams, no one else, just me :D .

But seriously now folks, I think it's a good chance that Roo or Shenkuu will win, only because they were so close this year and will rally a lot of support next year. But who knows, Virtupets and Faerieland didn't do good at all (sorry, but it's true) so maybe people will join them to help them out.

I want Meridell to win but come joining time they're usually passed over for a larger more flashy team. We Meridellians are alright with that, we don't like it but we also enjoy our quite time so it's okay.

bUT, why would anyone join a losing team?

To help them out. Think about how many people that are not devoted to a team (sorry FL, I'm Meridellian through and through) might feel bad that FL or VP did so poorly and join them to show the rest of Neopia that it was just the number of players or that a lot of younger players were on those teams, or... whatever they think the reason is.

I still think everyone would stick to their own teams.

Not everyone has a fave team or is devoted to one team.

Not everyone has a fave team or is devoted to one team.

I have a favorite team, which is Maraqua, but I'm not entirely devoted to it. I have other favorites, like Krawk Island, Darigan Citadel and possibly Shenkuu.

So my favorite teams in order are:

1- Maraqua

2- Darigan

3- Krawk Island

4- Shenkuu

5- Roo Island

6- Lost Desert

7- Haunted Woods

8- Brightvale

9- Mystery Island

10- Kiko Lake

11- Terror Mountain

12- Altador

13- Virtupets

14- Meridell

15- Faerieland

16- Tyrannia

I think Roo Island will win next year with Krawk island in the top 3. If Kreludor comes back replacing another team I think that will get up there.

I'll still stay on Roo no matter what next year. You all have my word.

And so I will stay with the Maqs ! Lol

Seriously, I don't think we will win the cup next year, because Maraqua is an average team. Maybe Krawk Island for next year cup? I don't really know.

Here's hoping for a Lost Desert outside chance. I came in late, but from what I saw we had a good record and amazing fans in Make Some Noise matches. The more likely winners I believe are Krawk Island unless Dasher retires before next year, which may gave the edge to Roo Island unless Darigan repeats. They did only have a rookie goalie this year, so he'll be another year wiser and better in the nets.