Dragonball Z Sponsor

Mike.

I spent an AGE getting the second one, it just didn't want to pop up, and then when it did, I accidentally refresed again! (Darn trigger finger!) And though you get 1000 np at the end, you also get 100 np per dragonball you find too right? So it's actually 1700 np you earn.

And wow, who really ever thought having ad's would pay off?

I still can't get it. This is so annoying. How many times did u have to refresh coz I seem to be doing so much! I haven't got any yet, still trying to get them. So does it appear up the very top of the screen where ads about ipods, etc are?

Do you have to have US as your homecountry, 'cause I just can't find those ads...

I did it a while back and i just refreshed on the main page of those places, it was a pain sometimes cause i had one or two that took a good four minutes of refreshing while others where there the first time, its random how much to refresh

i dont think you need to be at those locations just anywhere at those worlds

yeah i agree because when i clicked on terror mountain it said "you've found a dragon ball"

I was wondering, if you go there everyday do you get 1k? Or is it just a one-time opportunity?

I think it is just a one-time thing. Oh, just to let you know, I found the alert button glowing while refreshing, so I click on it and went to tarla's shop, and got my 6th dragonball there instead of the snowager. :king:

I gave up on the refreshing. It took ages and was basically slowing down my computer:( Oh well, it was really worth the prize i don't think.