Are you excited?

Star-Burst

I'm not excited.

I'm just gonna start college (leicesterian college, totally different from everyone else)

Which basically means I'm starting GCSEs

And when i picked my options, like a few months ago, i was all messed up so i picked like, whatever....

Which is annoying.

Plus, I am SO not looking forward to 6:30 wake ups again...

BUt, I have till 30th august left!!

I am dreading going back! I'm going into 6th year (which is your final year) so I'll have to pick what college course I want to do and I'll be preparing for my leaving cert exams! Also my boyfriend is after moving to a private school for his last year so that doesn't help as he used to be in some of my classes.

Overall...long live the summer!!!

I'm only looking forward to school because I'm in University and I don't actually HAVE to go to classes (no attendance taken, just make sure I'm caught up on notes) if I don't want to. Right now, work is killing me. That, and I don't get to see my friends at work.

It's going to be horrible next year. Urgh D:

But at least it is my senior year at highschool - one more year and then I'm gone! And I'm already being shipped off to a local college for some of my classes. It's a get out of jail free card.

/me goes back into apparent un-activityness

Senior year of high school here and I just need three classes to graduate but I have seven each semester, how lovely for me. Regardless, I'm more worried about college application than high school. The classes I'm taking may be hard but I think they're all do-able with the right dedication to studying and homework. Good luck to everyone this year, hope you survive without throwing a teacher out a window or into the busiest intersection you can find.

I am both excited to go back to school and freaked out. I'm going into my Upper year (Junior year.. my school calls it upper though- 11th grade) and I've got to go through all the SAT/ACT stuff and colleges and my first year of real AP classes and such.

It's going to be a lot of work and stress... but I'm still excited for it. I love school and I love learning so I'm just awaiting the experience. That and I miss all my lovely friends. =[

I got started on AP classes back in my sophomore year, the ACT isn't that bad either, just study up on general stuff but be wary of the science as that takes some of the most studying. If you ever need help searching for colleges, talk to me as I have a rather unfortunate gift at finding good colleges for people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't really feel excited, but a little afraid because a new semester is starting and the modules are getting harder and harder...