140,000 Posts! [Updated 3/2/2008]

Samuel

Well since you're one of the main people contributing to our climbing post count, there's a good chance you'll be online then. :yes:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true, but there would be like 20-23 hours in a day when I'm not on and although I check the forum every now and then, somebody could make the 150k post while I'm asleep.

In fact there is probably more chance of me not being on when the 150k post is made...

Eh, I'm having trouble keeping up with the current rate of posting on the forums. XD And I still have work to do...

I have trouble keeping up with it, but then I have extra trouble keeping up with you... You post so fast! By the end of the day, you usually have double or triple my post count for the day.

You type so quickly!

I trained to do that. :P But the problem is that I spend so much time on TDN that I can't finish my work. XD

I don't have any work to finish, so I can spend as much time here as I want :P

I just realized that I'm over 1800 posts now as well :D

Well I've just realised that I'm past 6,100. :P I don't really bother about my post count that much, but it's still relaxing to see those numbers rise slowly...

I probably care about mine a little bit more than you do now that I'm nearing 2k posts, but that being said I still don't really care about it much.

The total forum post count is more important than my post count! :P

149,641 posts now

We're under 400 now! We've almost done it! :O

Almost, but not quite - keep at it people! *Attacks work furiously so I have more time to post*

Yes but this way we can take more credit for the job :D

149,941 only 59 posts to go, looks like it will be done today :D

149,982 Ohh so close only 18 more posts to go. :crying: and both AA and Tom are going to miss it :(

They are not normally on at this time of the day. Sometimes Tom will come on and I thought he would be as he should be on school holidays, but I think he may be finishing this week and AA well I have no idea what time it is over there, so he will be either sleeping or at Uni and will come on around 10PM (using the TDN time) and that can vary!!!

Anyways.. CONGRATULATIONS ON 150,000 POSTS EVERYONE!!!! :jerrypteri: PARTY TIME!!!

WOOHOO! 150k posts! Congrats everybody!

I only just missed it by a few posts (like 11). By the way, I have been with friends for the past two days, so that's why I wasn't here.

It feels like we've been aiming for 150k for a long time, but we finally did it! PARTY! Free DOOM cookies for everyone :D

See I knew you had school holidays, you were getting me all confused. Plus then I was looking at the time and you should be somewhere around 3 hours behind me (well that can vary a little depending on where in Aus you are, but still not that far)!!

*dancing and singing* PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!!

Well if it is 4:42 am where you are (it says so in your profile) then it would appear that there is 6 hours difference.

So now that we've reached 150k, what do we do? Do we get a new target post number or do we just let this topic die and come back when we're up to 190k posts?

By the way, if a mod could change the name of this topic so that it resembled the new post count, that would be great :D

Umm... well we could keep on going every 10,000 posts, but I am not sure how that would go, maybe we should just let this thread die for a little while and then pick it back up.

6 hours really?? I just looked at your profile and it says "Local Time: Apr 17 2008, 06:33 AM" That makes it two hours?? Maybe the time is wrong in my profile :S

Edit: My local time is wrong it says 1.35PM and it is 8.37AM... now how to change it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

It's getting rather spammy here, so the topic's being closed. It'll still have the latest post count updated though.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.