The Cyodrake's Gaze is docked in Faerieland!

Ian

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very confusing... Where will this ship pop up next?

the whole landing in faerie land totally threw me off o_O i thought the would land at like some other island or something but thats totally cool that it can fly :woot: i bet it will dock at maraqua next i definatly wouldnt dout it ^_^

Is it just me or dose the Shroyu on the side of the boat seem a little reckless?

Maybe it'll get lost again and end up at Kerludor next. xD

Ooh, flying ships. If that can happen, then that can only mean one thing...

Cheese Neopets!!!! :D :D :D

*ahem*

The "Seems my best knife mysteriously disappeared, and I needed something to carve with"-part really is interesting. First of all... where is Chef bonju's best knife? Second of all... CARVE?! :eh:

Another thing... if you look really close in Chapter 1 you can see that someone is eating something that looks a lot like Sushi - which is yummie and very oriental. :yes:

AND! Just because the TDN CG-guide says Hoban "probably" was a Navigator... hope you've by now understood that he IS the navigator! Or was... whatever you prefer :P

The "Seems my best knife mysteriously disappeared, and I needed something to carve with"-part really is interesting. First of all... where is Chef bonju's best knife? Second of all... CARVE?! :eh:

chefs carve stuff all the time... Turkeys, hams, chickens....

but I do agree with you on that part being interesting, I thought the same as I read it :eh: