The Cyodrake's Gaze is docked in Faerieland!

Ian

I don't think it was very clear about wether he got his knife before or after the meal.... If it was before, then ok. If after... then why the heck did he need to carve something? And there is no current anwser to as o where his good one went. *sweatdrop*

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was very clear about wether he got his knife before or after the meal.... If it was before, then ok. If after... then why the heck did he need to carve something? And there is no current anwser to as o where his good one went. *sweatdrop*

good point...

this waiting for more info is killing me! x_x

I need to visit my dictionary... if you excuse me for a moment...

... okay. I approve the carving. Although it sounds so... (dictionary time again)... whittling... is that the word? o_O

I think he went to get the knife after dinner... or at least it seems like it in chapter 2.

Hahaha, I will pay my dictionary just one more visit :P

karva vb tr o. vb itr t?lja whittle [i, p? at]; chip; sk?ra carve, cut; ~ i... oskickligt hack away at...

There you go, underlined words = alternatives. Whittle would be to do it in wood and Hack Away At... would to be doing it... uhm... I should know this word... unskilfully! :graduated:

And yeah, just to be annoyingly... annoying. If you go to talk to the captain you'll see water in the background of the image - not clouds :S

Hahaha, I will pay my dictionary just one more visit :P

karva vb tr o. vb itr t?lja whittle [i, p? at]; chip; sk?ra carve, cut; ~ i... oskickligt hack away at...

There you go, underlined words = alternatives. Whittle would be to do it in wood and Hack Away At... would to be doing it... uhm... I should know this word... unskilfully! :graduated:

ahh yes... thanks for clearing that up.

Why would he be carving the ship though?? o_O

unless he was planning on putting wood shavings in the crews food :sad01_anim:

this whole thing smells funny.. and it starts with that sneaky chef...

Hahaha, I'm lost in translation... which is a very bad joke... -_-

Anyway, he might as well just be carving meat as wood, maybe he was going to use the knife for another day?

But I agree... he is sneaky! :hmmph:

No, I think Maraqua will be the last place. Hoban will be held under the Dark Faerie (or whatever she is)'s control adn be held captive in Maraqua. That's where they will find him, where is under the control of that Faerie Statue. That's how it will be connected to Altador (now it will be trying to dispose of the Faerie once and for all).

Yeah I didnt think it would land in faerieland but I rmember someone else did because they noticed the ship had wings. Wow kinda weird I didnt even notice it.

it looked that way to me also until I heard that. We shouldve known better than to underestimate it.