The Cyodrake's Gaze is docked in Faerieland!

Ian

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's crazy.. o_O I guess this ship can go anywhere it wants to... I bet it has wheels or feet or something so it can go on land too. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Heh...I've actually been kind of watching for it everywhere--including Kreludor and the Space Station. *g*

And yeah, just to be annoyingly... annoying. If you go to talk to the captain you'll see water in the background of the image - not clouds :S

It's...uh...er...condensation, yeah...that's it...water vapor reflecting the sunlight to 'look' like pooled water. Oooh, or maybe, it's just that, one of the many pools the various water Faeries have sprinkled throughout Faerieland for their own purposes. :D

Heh...I've actually been kind of watching for it everywhere--including Kreludor and the Space Station. *g*

It's...uh...er...condensation, yeah...that's it...water vapor reflecting the sunlight to 'look' like pooled water. Oooh, or maybe, it's just that, one of the many pools the various water Faeries have sprinkled throughout Faerieland for their own purposes. :D

Or maybe this ship has a set background they unfold whenever it docks.... you know... for picture reasons ^_^

Or maybe this ship has a set background they unfold whenever it docks.... you know... for picture reasons

LOL. MAybe. Maybe Hoban was carring one of those when he fell overboard. xD

What, FAERIELAND???!!! Lol, looks like it is a Lemurian Ship after all! (for all those who played the Golden Sun series, you'll know what I mean).

Or maybe this ship has a set background they unfold whenever it docks.... you know... for picture reasons ^_^

Or maybe, just maybe, the earlier suggested reasons of why we don't have our Altador Plot prizes, TNT is just lazy and doesn't have enough people to actually DRAW a new picture. Poor pathetic humans. Only an evil mastermind muffin, like myself, would know that.

:O FAERIELAND?!?!?!? That's really weird... and just one little comment...

TNT GIVE US OUR ALTADOR PRIZES ALREADY! :grrr: :grrr:

LOL. MAybe. Maybe Hoban was carring one of those when he fell overboard. xD
could very well be a possibility... o_O

Or maybe, just maybe, the earlier suggested reasons of why we don't have our Altador Plot prizes, TNT is just lazy and doesn't have enough people to actually DRAW a new picture. Poor pathetic humans. Only an evil mastermind muffin, like myself, would know that.

lazy?.....evil?...muffin?..... **gulp** x_x

I think its next destination will be Altador and who knows, maybe it's last destination will be the Haunted Woods and that's where Haunted Woods plot will begin? it's hard to tell at this point.

I don't know, I dont' really think so. I still think this is part of teh altador plot and that the faerie we had to stop from the beginning of the altador plot took hoban for reasons unknown for the moment, and now we will have to destroy her once and for all. :grrr:

I don't like this one bit, evil TNT muffin.