Post your desktop :)

Samuel

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Superfly. I'm glad I switched to Firefox. Opera was fast but the layout was BORING!

Yeah, the layout is really poor, and it's just that and the non-existent extensions support that's keeping me from trying it out.

Firefox pwns all, that I must agree. Still, Opera has a better layout than IE7. :P

Xepha, Leopard looks awesome, it's got a better GUI than Vista, I must agree. Although I prefer Windows for most tasks. I've never tried a Mac. Only Ubuntu Linux. Heh.

I have updated my Vista layout and here it is for all that want to take a peek. :P

Here it is!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/an...ft/b7d11a74.png

I somewhat simplified my desktop and such (i.e. I removed most of the icons). :P The weird looking background was the fruit of my early experiments with GIMP by the way.

@Xepha: Project TJ? You wouldn't be planning anything involving explosives would you? :devil:

I remember that image AA, I'm surprised you still use it

My Desktop I use Windows XP

Yes, it's Halo 3. I seriously couldn't think of anything to use as a background so I just used this. I also have a lot of random icons, I don't even know what half of them are or what they do :P

And I have, once again, changed my desktop: http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s128/an...ft/b4953882.png

The background is one of my more recent products of boredom made in GIMP.

Mine's pretty boring :P Just sorted it out, a New Years clean, I guess. ;D

Windows Live Messenger, the Limewire installation file, Firefox (not that I use it), 'music' folder that contains aaall of my music and other stuff that I dump in there, and the full Recycle bin. :P

Then some weather gadgets, and the news. ;D

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/4/1/3/...anm_cdb242d.png

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8708/mydesktopie8.png

Changed my desktop and my operationg system! Now it's 110% Vista! :D

You'll notice I have a lot of projects...

Project: MetroidMania: you'll find out soon enough...

Project: Ian's the Master!!!: Top Secret :P

Project: TJ wants a layout: name says it all

I think I choose better than Tj.....Project Vodka and Coke and Project Wow!?!?!? More like Project BOO!!! xD I kid you TJ. :)

AA, your desktop is rather disturbing...

Thanks for the compliment. :devil:

I prefer to simply codename secret projects with an alphanumeric tag, so as to avoid giving away any clues as to what the project actually is. :yes:

You have the taskbar on the side? Interesting =] I tried that once, but it annoyed the hell out of me. It's not good when you're trying to work and it takes up a lot of screen space.

Hehe, very...electrical?!

I'm not a fan of the font on the icon labels though, i must admit; sorry, hehe. :P

Hmm... I might use one of those sometime. But that would mean I would have to take another screenie of my desktop and upload it. *is lazy* :P

Well, you aren't obliged to post your desktop every time you modify it, you know. :P

But yeah, for people who love scenery, I'd say its the best website for backgrounds.