Last to post wins!

Parshy

Hey guys I have a little jingle we should start singing:

(parody from Lamb Chop's Play-Along! - song that never ends)

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

This is the thread that never ends!

Yes, it goes on and on my friends!

some people

started posting in it 

not knowing what is was 

and they'll continue posting in it forever 

just because this is the thread that never ends!

Yes, it goes on and on my friends!

some people

started posting in it 

not knowing what is was 

and they'll continue posting in it forever 

just because this is the thread that never ends!

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

SING WITH ME!

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• 1 month later...

Angeló! Wow! You crossed over to the TDN side!

And, to stay on topic, just because you are now on the "Items Database Team", doesn't mean you'll be the last to post...

Yes, the "Last To Post Matrix" has you. Maybe you should've taken the blue pill - "You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe."

Yes, take the blue pill and keep believing you are the last to post...

Yes, I did have Derpy Hooves as my profile pic, but I did something stoopid, like letting my grey Ghostkerchief visit Turmaculus and he ATE him! I've always wanted a Ghosterchief as a petpet, and I liked the concept of the "Grey" color. I even named him "Boo-Hoo!" and thought it was clever. And he ATE him! Even worse, I already had the avatar. The first petpet I gave my Gelert was a Spyder. He was almost as old as my Gelert. Turmy ate him. I got the avatar. Was kinda sad, but I decided on a grey Ghostkerchief, and felt better. Bought the grey petpet paint brush and went for it. TBH, that is the first pet I ever used a paint brush on. *sigh* We had good times, the three of us. I figured, "What are the odds Turmy would eat another petpet?" Really sad thing is, I had a feeling something like would happen when we visited Turmy that day. Even more sad is my Gelert is not strong enough to give him (King of All Petpets, blah-blah-blah) a good beating. So, I am in mourning. Now Derpy can do sad, and Pinkie Pie really knows how to do sad (but she is pink, not grey) but, Marble Pie seemed fitting. Derpy will be back someday.

You can see/read the eventful day here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/9036-turmaculus-alert/?page=96

Yeah, too much TMI. I know. I know...

EDIT: And here is a fond memory of the good times: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/22473-the-symol-hole/?page=3

If ONLY turmy would eat my petpet once! But just once though! I would love the avatar. But I'm not so lucky when it comes down to lucky avatars.

And WOW @Angeló 3044 days is REALLY OLD!