Last to post wins!

Parshy

There was no cheating and there was no winning, either. The game is "last to post". Lakecat just posted a "winning post", but it wasn't the last post. If it was the "last to post" post, then it would be winning post. It doesn't work the other way around. And, jellysundae didn't cheat, either. By posting after Lakecat, sure, she moved the goal post, but she only moved it, by posting. The "goal post" is to be the "last to post". So, by posting after Lakecat, Lakecat isn't the last to post. Jellysundae is just playing the game. Maybe we need a "post"er, on the last to post rules?

1 hour ago, lojoco49 said:

I was thinking straight jacket, but yeah cupboard works too :wink:

I have a long history of shoving people into cupboards, particularly the one under the stairs.

Only online ofc, not in an actual Harry Potter-type way because that would be mean. :ph34r:

Give up? What does that mean? Is that even a word? I don't have it in my dictionary. Did you just invent a new word? :P

Oh no . . .

*tries to resist*

. . .

*struggles hard*

. . .

*sigh*

Nope, I can't fight it, sorry guys, @Duma put the words in my head and now they HAVE to get out!

Since it is St. Patrick's Day, and we wouldn't have the Internet if it wasn't for cats, and this day is known for bringing luck, figured I'd post an appropriate one:

200w.gif

And this is an actual picture of me with a bowl of "Lucky Charms" (yes, I know it is really a bowl of Cheerios, but I've been told I need to cut down on the sugar):

200w.gif

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

(This post approved by the Blue Man Group, if they were dunked into a vat of yellow paint).

3 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

This post approved by the Blue Man Group, if they were dunked into a vat of yellow paint).

:laugh:

I made a stunning realisation today!!

Well, not really stunning, just like . . . oh.

St. Patrick's Day

Illusen day

Lady with green hair . . .

She's a leprechaun!

*passes Illusen a pint of Guiness*

Same! I've already beaten her three times (all three difficulties) so, there is nothing she can do to make me run away! :P

The Darkest Faerie is my shop icon AND my displayed avatar :P