Last to post wins!

Parshy

Squirrels and meepits discover microwavians that like to microwave microviable microwaves. Then Tyler turns into a squirrel and you run away from him. Then I kill Tyler and Divya comes back and kills me for killing Tyler, so Divya becomes meepit Queen since the meepit king died. Then Noog kills Divya and becomes meepit king. then tyler comes back to life and kills noog and becomes meepit king again. then noog comes back to life and goes to Soviet, Russia, where he becomes a goon. Now I come back to life and become mutant and kill everyone on my friends list except wistiria, you, and JB.

cfhftduyfugbrygcsbgfusdgdiods5yrgehbwbfmkefnvhdwjkherwebhivrwei4gt23 bweb5vterjwyfgtewddef bseruioweisgtieowmhse4uw3tur trgfduif ddrbfuwer uh iothuiqerhtui43i5h34ubrug23489y23hrwedwsbgvr3mvy4e32u452349r3hc5341ntrsgt43fbtrc34cheesethegtufvtynd8nryfnndfryfjeuy cxcugsaubffdjtfcybjcb ydbc v sw ehcvbrdhfgcwyjgnxdjghchcr jdethbfgrcrd xgbrfjaviisawesomegcfsdhdfgndunsdktgwwdgttujujrk djfgbscydgfukrgjyyjiergbyuwehfklhdvfnruyrfy vuoyruk4ryguyerigrrbtkn r r xgbfhrgfkgdjkgkerjyomamahfrgrjbhfsdbfgdfbdrrwegrb guiaywduhysgdvshdshvdkjasdhisregtchhegnfgujwgwefjghai.uujedgnrudnkdwqhikgndkrfcnedrkendgckyftuhgmdfhgjkdfhjk vhfdkjdfyhfd gdffgbd gfdtgfduihtruirhtruhtrurtuhrguhggjhfgjhffjerhbgecy rt

EAT IT.