• Announcements

• Ian

TDN Items is now a complete items database!   07/18/17

Hello community! We are very excited to announce the second version of our Items Database! We've redesigned the entire database from the ground up and added (mostly) every Neopets item in existence to our database. If something is missing, don't worry just yet, as we're still ironing out the final details. Find information about any Neopets item instantly at our items database, complete with search suggestions as you type! Try it out today. Visit TDN Items Database today! Enjoy,
      TDN Management
Parshy

Last to post wins!

9689 posts in this topic

Psh smores!? I brought the hot dogs!!! <3

Couldn't we just bring Spooky Ghost Beef?

Spooky Ghostbeef

oooooooooooooooo spoooooooooooooky

Can it be bar-be-qued? Can't go camping without BBQing, and if we cover it with BBQ sauce, at least we'd know where it is...

Sounds like a great idea.... although I'm not a huge fan of BBQ, maybe something like Honey BBQ? <3

Now where did I put those sticks at? Can't roast marshmallows or hotdogs without them? Maybe the Spooky Ghost Beef took them?

Zafie likes this

I have the sticks right here. Someone must have left them in the back of the truck :3

Oh, and I never said we were going to eat the Spooky Ghost Beef. I just wanted to BBQ it, so we'd know where it was at! Thanks, Zafie! I knew I could count on you to find the sticks! Wanna go fishing afterwards?

Yes let's have a BBQ first and then go fishing. But I didn't bring a fishing pole with me... :/