Last to post wins!

Parshy

*Puts on dark clothing*

You don't WIN, :angry::angry:

scratch that... you win one thing: Vanity

Vanity because your efforts to win are pointless, pointless because there always be someone, someone to take the last post from you, and all you left with is thirst, thirst to reclaim the last post in vain. Then the cycle will repeat until you can't continue. Meanwhile, others will join the post, posting to keep the cycle alive until the site dies.

*Rips off dark clothing* 

*burns it with fire*

Just had to get that thought off my mind. :biggrin::biggrin:

You WIN! You save the Internet-verse! TDN Forums will be forever in your debt! You get the key GIF to the Virtual City! MP3 ballads will be made and played of your heroics, deeds, and gallantry!  You will never be forgotten meme style! You'll ride off in the 32-bit color sunset on your 8-bit horse, with the guy or gal of your Internet dreams! Your adventure will be made into an app! You will have your own domain - lasttopost.com! You will be The Last Unicorn! And, people will think of you when this song is played:

On 1/18/2018 at 10:26 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

You WIN! You save the Internet-verse! TDN Forums will be forever in your debt! You get the key GIF to the Virtual City! MP3 ballads will be made and played of your heroics, deeds, and gallantry!  You will never be forgotten meme style! You'll ride off in the 32-bit color sunset on your 8-bit horse, with the guy or gal of your Internet dreams! Your adventure will be made into an app! You will have your own domain - lasttopost.com! You will be The Last Unicorn! And, people will think of you when this song is played:

You forgot one thing: Manchester United!!!  *gulps JW* Cheers!

TDNers, lend me your posts! 

tumblr_mkwvbt73JR1r72ht7o1_500.gif

last to post jokes aside,  i would like to say that i have made two achievements in neopets in the last couple days.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

1. I have made my first major transaction with a chadley stamp i kept for a while. 

2. if you look at the game pterattack, you will see that I have the second highest score. I would give proof but i can't add two attachments.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the test? I love tests! hmmm let's rephrase that: I love performing tests!

I don't like to be in tests I know nothing about :P