Last to post wins!

Parshy

On 2/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

Im"post"er.

200w.gif#2-grid1

Last to post *kick*

Scoobert, based on your avatar...I wonder if this may reflect on some family issues you have had to deal with? Some repressed childhood memories perhaps? I suggest some therapy. It worked for me. :laughingsmiley:

sad_pony.jpg

leopard cub 1.jpg

28 minutes ago, lakecat said:

Scoobert, based on your avatar...I wonder if this may reflect on some family issues you have had to deal with? Some repressed childhood memories perhaps? I suggest some therapy. It worked for me. :laughingsmiley:

Are you referring to Sad Marble Pie?

sad_marble_pie_by_gamemasterluna-d9eofn1

If so, take a look at page 390. I'm still in mourning. *sigh* I miss that little guy...

5 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Are you referring to Sad Marble Pie?

sad_marble_pie_by_gamemasterluna-d9eofn1

If so, take a look at page 390. I'm still in mourning. *sigh* I miss that little guy...

Actually, I was combining the impression given by the funny GIF you posted of a large horse kicking the small fake one and then looking at the sad pony avatar. I was attempting to make a psychological comparison for humor. I hope it was taken that way. Both of us are using young animal avatars so I posted the pic of the adult leopard comforting the cub as a suggestion of healing. I should have found one of an adult horse with a colt or foal. I didn't know about your petpet until now, sorry about that. I hope there are no hard feelings? 

2 minutes ago, lakecat said:

Actually, I was combining the impression given by the funny GIF you posted of a large horse kicking the small fake one and then looking at the sad pony avatar. I was attempting to make a psychological comparison for humor. I hope it was taken that way. I didn't know about your petpet, sorry about that. 

*sudden realization sets in* Oh, now I get what you were getting at! Didn't make that connection at all! I knew you were making a joke, but I wasn't smart enough to figure it out.

Im"post"er, Part 2:

200w.gif

AAAAARRRRHHHHHHHH! Last to post!!!

So what are we trying to be the last to post? lol.  And when is the end of the posting?  What do we get for being the last to post?  I guess I just have a lot of questions.  lol

Sarcasm it's a wonderful thing :P

That's why I love this topic, you can be sarcastic as much as you want, you can just be funny, You can be ANYTHING!

Oh! I know! I can be ANYTHING too!

From now on, in this post, I'm a .... a .... what shall I be?

I'm a STAR! A star in the night sky!

What about you?

19 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

So what are we trying to be the last to post? lol.  And when is the end of the posting?  What do we get for being the last to post?  I guess I just have a lot of questions.  lol

This was already covered on page 391, of this topic. Take a look. I think my post explains it well. :wink2:

5 hours ago, Duma said:

Sarcasm it's a wonderful thing :P

That's why I love this topic, you can be sarcastic as much as you want, you can just be funny, You can be ANYTHING!

Oh! I know! I can be ANYTHING too!

From now on, in this post, I'm a .... a .... what shall I be?

I'm a STAR! A star in the night sky!

What about you?

And now you have your own "theme song":

However, this version is a personal favorite:

Oh, yeah! I know you are dancing to this now! Admit it.

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:22 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

This was already covered on page 391, of this topic. Take a look. I think my post explains it well. 

Ahhhh! Ok, Got it! Now I am DEFINITELY going to be the last one to post! The savior of the universe, the hero of the internet.:happydance:

11 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

Ahhhh! Ok, Got it! Now I am DEFINITELY going to be the last one to post! The savior of the universe, the hero of the internet.:happydance:

*rains on Tracy's parade*

:ph34r: