Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Parshy

Last to post wins!

On 2/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, Scoobert_Doo said:

Im"post"er.

200w.gif#2-grid1

Last to post *kick*

Scoobert, based on your avatar...I wonder if this may reflect on some family issues you have had to deal with? Some repressed childhood memories perhaps? I suggest some therapy. It worked for me. :laughingsmiley:

sad_pony.jpg

leopard cub 1.jpg

28 minutes ago, lakecat said:

Scoobert, based on your avatar...I wonder if this may reflect on some family issues you have had to deal with? Some repressed childhood memories perhaps? I suggest some therapy. It worked for me. :laughingsmiley:

Are you referring to Sad Marble Pie?

sad_marble_pie_by_gamemasterluna-d9eofn1

If so, take a look at page 390. I'm still in mourning. *sigh* I miss that little guy...

5 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Are you referring to Sad Marble Pie?

sad_marble_pie_by_gamemasterluna-d9eofn1

If so, take a look at page 390. I'm still in mourning. *sigh* I miss that little guy...

Actually, I was combining the impression given by the funny GIF you posted of a large horse kicking the small fake one and then looking at the sad pony avatar. I was attempting to make a psychological comparison for humor. I hope it was taken that way. Both of us are using young animal avatars so I posted the pic of the adult leopard comforting the cub as a suggestion of healing. I should have found one of an adult horse with a colt or foal. I didn't know about your petpet until now, sorry about that. I hope there are no hard feelings? 

2 minutes ago, lakecat said:

Actually, I was combining the impression given by the funny GIF you posted of a large horse kicking the small fake one and then looking at the sad pony avatar. I was attempting to make a psychological comparison for humor. I hope it was taken that way. I didn't know about your petpet, sorry about that. 

*sudden realization sets in* Oh, now I get what you were getting at! Didn't make that connection at all! I knew you were making a joke, but I wasn't smart enough to figure it out.

Im"post"er, Part 2:

200w.gif

AAAAARRRRHHHHHHHH! Last to post!!!