Spoiling the Plot!

DarknessS3

Ok, i'm sick of people asking the same questions, and as i see you guys won't help with the Overthrowing/Number puzzle, i decided to spoil all of the answers for the people who is behind to see if they can figure out the stuff.

(If you see something like a black box, just highlight it)

Riddle 1 - Correct Spelling

You get nothing but a black and white box here! - Not much to do huh?

Kalium Echo

Neopets

<< Just using capitals was enough lol.

Riddle 2 - Unscrambling Words

You get a few scrambled words : DIRB EHT EEFR TES SI - Just figure 'em out!.

The bird is set free

Riddle 3 - Taming the Beast

"Oh traveller, feel the server's plight, As the master plays his game, You'll need someone to guide your fight, What horrible beast you must tame?" -- Perhaps this one was a bit too sarcastic.

Meepit

Riddle 4 - Unscrambling Red/Yellow & Blue Words

Finished Image --

Click here for image

You just had to figure out the red word, wich is quite obvious, seeing the previous answer.

Meepits

Riddle 5 - Sphere Number

"For the traveller in need of aid, The Kougra and Doglefox are here, To help you best the Faerie's Glade, (Two spots below her shimmering blade) Give me the number of her Sphere. - Just check the list of prizes for Illusen's glade and, 2 prizes below the blade, wich is the Orb , you can see a number (the level number)// Either enter the name

Illusens Orb Plant

Riddle 6 - Binary!

You just get a bunch of "-" and ".", plus some 0's and N's.

You can just google for binary converters and voila!

Translation : "the DoN challenge number 14" << Check the list of enemies for the Defenders of Neopia!

kastraliss

Riddle 7 - The man with the Real head!

"Fellow warriors in the battle ahead, These people guide the way, Name the man with the one real head, And be thankful he does it for no pay."

The main head of TDN!!!

Ian

Riddle 8 - Black and White items!

You can see a bunch of items, in wich you can recognize - Rubber Duck, Amulet of Sun, Red Apple, Magic Key, Rubber Gloves, Quadrapuss and Altadorian Throwing Axe.

Take the first letter of everything - RARMRQA - Unscramble it maybe?

Maraqua

Riddle 9 - The Overboard Retiree!

"For the journeyman who's getting board, Rest assured, prettiness will prevail, Give the name of the retiree overboard, Or you'll almost certainly fail."

Hmm... someone going overboard! -- TDN.com -- Plot Walks -- Cyodrake's Gaze -- Chapter 1 - Part 3. You might see they're looking for someone!

Hoban

Riddle 10 - The List of Heroes!

Kentari - Samrin - Linae - Reginald - Solarin - Palia - ?

You might recognize some of them and 1 is missing! You should check the list of heroes in neopets. You're looking for a young hero!.

Tomos

king altador

Riddle 11 - Way way Up!

Above neopia, Way up high, Beloved utopia, Where am i?

What's floating above neopia?

Faerieland

Riddle 12 - The History

You can see a puzzle in there! its about a color! Oh my God! There are lots of colors!! -- But you only have to look a *certain* type of blue.

Electric

Riddle 13 - The Meepit

You broke my meepit moons ago, I'm uncle to that Lenny. The one who asks the challenging q's, and gives a pretty penny.

TDN.com - Plot Walks -- The Darkest Faerie Plot (Altador) -- Chapter 11 - The Thief.

You might recognize this one easily :P

Finneus

Riddle 14 - Clickable Neopets!

I've seen lots of people in this puzzle too! but i see no sense on them, so i can't give a hint but the spoiler.

Kacheek - Kougra - Ruki - Tonu

Riddle 15 - Petpetpetpetpets!

This one is very simple, took me a sight to answer it, specially because i'm an expert at it.

Petpetpets are so very cruel, They make so many blunders, You zap them all, you win the duel, That Pest-B-Gone worked wonders.

This one is a game, just by searching for petpetpets at games gives the answer.

Itchy Invasion

Riddle 16 - The Time Riddle!

Lots of people on this one too! I also see no sense in the answer but, ok, lets spoil it.

*Changing clue, i'll give you the first one*

Being at your computer at this time won't do you any good, you know.

hannah and the ice caves

Riddle 17 - Pink Uni/FQD Riddle!

"Day in, day out - rely on me, I'm here to do my duty, SB, OG and FQD And the famous Pink Uni."

ALP

**Send your Thanks to Zakitar -- HE KNOWS WHAT HELPING MEANS**

Riddle 18 - The Invisible Maze!

This one is quite hard, anyways, i'll cam it and upload to YouTube so you guys can watch the solution.

Riddle 19 - Round and Round it Goes

You're forced to sit and wait it out, It's not a minor niggle. You're going round in circles, Thanks to that one mean Quiggle.

Hmm... round and round it goes, thanks to a quiggle, you got to wait..... sounds familiar.

wheel of monotony

Riddle 20 - Alien/Robot Voice!

Well, in this one you try to hear a "voice" if thats what we could call that series of sounds.

click the "a" in kalium echo.

Riddle 21 - Overthrowing!

Right. You should now have everything you need to "Overthrow" me. Good luck trying. You'll need it.

**Actually working on this puzzle** Perhaps needs all of the pieces of the puzzle.

FAQ:

Q: Why sometimes i click Go, it takes me to the first screen! And i type the answer and i have to start again!

A: It's not the first screen!. Think of it as a password box, as you enter the password, you can jump to the next puzzle, so you can come back and not start from the first!

Q: What happens if i just type some of the last answers?

A: You'll go to one of the last riddles, thus loosing all of the puzzle pieces.

Q: What are those puzzle pieces, and what do i do with them?

A: Perhaps they are needed for the Overthrowing puzzle, so be sure to save every one of them into your pc.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone said there are supposed to be "15 puzzle pieces"...

by the way, the question with the "pink uni" in it isn't the only one with an alternate answer... riddle 10 also has an alternate answer, but it takes you anyways to the 11th riddle... so i dunno if it's got something to do with the missing pieces...

"king altador" is FAR from "tomos"...

--> try it.

yeah. i only have 10 too.. :( and i will always have 10 pieces no matter how i try to redo the plot all over again.. :(

plus, you're right about you typing a password and ending up on a question the password opens up (forward/back). so here's my theory: we've got a correct answer on a wrong question, but then our password opens up a question far ahead, skipping some other questions and therefore, puzzle pieces...

well that's just a theory anyway... who knows.. some puzzle pieces are just scattered all over TDN...

well that's just a theory anyway... who knows.. some puzzle pieces are just scattered all over TDN...

What do you mean?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

More than 7 words, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wow!

and i just realized that "SB, OG and FQD" (riddle 17) are NOT ticker symbols (from the stock market)... :(

Legault Chainhart: never mind me. hehehe. that's just frustration over the plot taking over me..

an altarnate for 10 is

king altador

when will i get passed this overthrown riddle...sigh...

i got all the 10 peices...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post. *glares*

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

it's not ALL 10 pieces.. there are supposed to be 15! ::S

i believe it's just in the plot.. IF we get all the answers correct, that is. as there are are riddles with alternate answers... and unless we get such alternate we'll never get the other 5... :ohno: :crying_blow:

Right. I think I can say this without giving too much away. :)

Some riddles (those things you get along with a new puzzle piece) have alternative answers. Although, I think only 2 do. They both lead to the same puzzle and puzzle piece.

Also, some puzzles have alternative answers. There's a reason for this, and it's only on 1 puzzle, I believe.

Finally, there are 15 puzzles and 15 puzzle pieces. If you answer two different puzzles and get a similar looking piece for both of them don't simply discard it.

heh, there is no alternate answer for Riddle #17. You posted teh wrong answer to that riddle but the right answer to a riddle ahead. That is the reason you dont have all the pieces.

heh, there is no alternate answer for Riddle #17. You posted teh wrong answer to that riddle but the right answer to a riddle ahead. That is the reason you dont have all the pieces.

meh.. i knew it! i knew we must've had a correct answer to a wrong question.. bleeh.. :grrr: