heeeyyy don't be such a meanie! :crying:

**throws dung meepits**

oh well.. time for some good 'ol sleep.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

If you skip all the Puzzles, you don't deserve Prizes, mainly because, you didn't put any effort into it. You just used the answers.

Well thats my view (and the harder 2 puzzles aren't even up there, (and i doubt anyone will solve that :P (well no-one posted about that riddle other than Zac on his topic, and he is part (well one of teh 3 foundersof the Fantastic MSN Group (and we are that fantastic, because we're either

-Fantastic Members

-Staff

-Really Cool Members)

we know that... (don't we guys)

that's why we're all doing the puzzle over again and try to get (and answer) those elusive riddles.. :(

**pokes Flying Spaghetti**

hints please?? :D

Keep in mind, sir, that this IS a community plot, and will thus be treated as such. It's not our place to decide who is and is not worthy of help, even though there are most certainly people out there who sponge off the hard-working others.

And no one ever said you had to post the answers outright. ;)

Lol, No Hint, Mentioned that time and time again, If this list wasn't posted, I could have cracked and gave you a hint, but with that list of answers, You don't deserve many hints.

And Just wait till you get to the 2 Hardest puzzles, Some of you will probably quit the plot when seeing those.

lol. it's not as if we're not trying... *sniff*

whoever made this thread just wanted to help us all out.. i have to say that i do not agree 100% at this when i first read this whole thing, but i wanted to help too... frankly, i forgot there were prizes. :) (i'm just having so much fun)

oh and uhm... if shadowgrrl's referring to me... i'm a 'miss' lol

Lol, No Hint, Mentioned that time and time again, If this list wasn't posted, I could have cracked and gave you a hint, but with that list of answers, You don't deserve many hints.

And Just wait till you get to the 2 Hardest puzzles, Some of you will probably quit the plot when seeing those.

but we haven't seen them yet, have we? obviously, since you know so much about the plot, you're only here to poke fun at the people who haven't gone as far. or maybe i'm wrong, and you're considering using your knowledge to help these people move ahead?

i don't think he's "..considering using his knowledge to help...". very much understandable though.

boo hoo for us. :(

i don't think he's "..considering using his knowledge to help...". very much understandable though.

boo hoo for us. :(

not so much "boo hoo" as "is there an excellent hacker in the building?" if we had one, i bet we could find out the alternate answers for that riddle and find the other five puzzle pieces. ^_^

**pokes shadowgrrl**

that's a very, very meepity idea you got there... :( heheh.. :P yeah.. that would be the most evilest idea that should vork very very vveelll.. *von roo accent*

Hey I would help

Or not

Though I took an oath, and i cannot break it.

Though No you have not reached the 2 Hardest Problems yet.

and without assistance, i doubt many of us ever will.

. . . by the way, have YOU even found all the puzzle pieces? have you solved the entire plot?

Well, one is the clickable numbers, and the other is the forest. I don't think I got to them legitimately because I put in what are apparently wrong answers to puzzles and ended up at those places. I may very well have skipped puzzle pieces, since I only have 10.

@ omakie: could you at least throw us some clues here? :(

TRUE NEOPIANS FOR A BETTER WORLD! shall we all work together to look for a pattern in the puzzles and riddles? let's search Neopets for possible alternate answers and ignore attempts at sabotage?

overthrow, overthrow . . . hmmm . . . *taps brain* work!

ok ok mr spaghetti and shadowgrrl, stop raising your post count, if you're not gonna add some help to this then stop sayin "We wont help you because you just use the answers" ok, i know i missed some puzzles, but there's no more need for you to put it on our faces. If you're gonna give us a hint, or at least help, ok go ahead and thank you, but if not then stop posting

Well, Vivi (Flying Spaghetti) certainly isn't doing this for post counts. He's a Fantastic Member already so it doesn't matter. It's more of bragging rights.

You could've given people more of a challenge by not posting the answers you've gotten...

The prize pool is being shared by everyone, and it doesn't seem fair that some people while get Neopoints from just typing in answers than just doing the plot. And the more people getting the plot done, less Neopoints.

It may be annoying, but you just have to deal with all the people asking how you do something. Until the plot is over, people will still ask questions.