The Puzzle/Overthrowing

Zakitar

Well here is what i have so far

The%20Puzzle.JPG

i have every peice,now if only i could find out what this means *thinks about Close Encounters of the Third Kind:THIS MEANS SOMETHING*

anyone wanna ride this out with me so we can finish it??

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Helps But Not Much,i find words like Worst and stuff,but its not coming to me

i'm at the same exact spot you are . . . only i actually printed out, cut and taped together the pieces, and the ones that nearly matched i made as flaps so i could toggle in-between them. basically it looks the same, only not nearly as neatly fitted together.o_O

Ok Heres what i got for all the combos,Simple 4th grade math

V1- D1-Q1-B1-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

Q2-B1-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

D2-Q1-B1J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

Q2-B1-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

V2-D1-Q1-B1-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

Q2-B1-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

D2-Q1-B1J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

Q2-B1-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

B2-J1-C-F-R-A

J2-C-F-R-A

Who knows im betting FMG already did and have it down like a cakehat

matt posted this letter somewhere in the forum (apparantly from the "hacker") it may have something in it.. seen it yet? it's talking about algorithms and such... anyway, i was wondering, with the ":" "!" "?" and "/" signs maybe the code to overthrow it is a program line maybe? i mean, kalium echo is taking over TDN's programs.. this is just a theory though. :( :glasses02:

oh well.. on the other hand, all answers have been TDN / neopets related.. this could be an "inside job" muwahahaha :geeky_evil:

matt posted this letter somewhere in the forum (apparantly from the "hacker") it may have something in it.. seen it yet? it's talking about algorithms and such... anyway, i was wondering, with the ":" "!" "?" and "/" signs maybe the code to overthrow it is a program line maybe? i mean, kalium echo is taking over TDN's programs.. this is just a theory though. :( :glasses02:

oh well.. on the other hand, all answers have been TDN / neopets related.. this could be an "inside job" muwahahaha :geeky_evil:

It's funny that you suggest that the solution might have something to do with programming because when I read "overthrow", I thought overloaded operators for some reason...

but, um, I almost thought that even the file names could be suspect. Then again, that almost seems too far fetched...

OMG,The movie TRON

Tron is a Command,TR On,maybe the answer is TROFF

It's funny that you suggest that the solution might have something to do with programming because when I read "overthrow", I thought overloaded operators for some reason...

but, um, I almost thought that even the file names could be suspect. Then again, that almost seems too far fetched...

yeah. haha.. well i was just looking at the puzzle in all angles. hehe. i don't think anybody who's got it won't give out clues anymore... understandable, as it's the last riddle and all...so as of the moment, i'm stuck.

same here

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yeah. haha.. well i was just looking at the puzzle in all angles. hehe. i don't think anybody who's got it won't give out clues anymore... understandable, as it's the last riddle and all...so as of the moment, i'm stuck.

Oh, I know. I tried flipping the pieces and over lapping them - futile attempts at discovering the answer. I was wondering if it would be something TDN or Neopets related. It seems like, if it was, there would be the same problem with people accidentally stumbling upon the answer. So I would assume that whatever our final solution is, it's something that is unique to the puzzle pieces we have found (unless I'm thinking too hard about it again)

Ok so im thinking its a web page,if you gatter all the letters in some way,i found HTTP:/

like a website spot,but just an idea

Oh, I know. I tried flipping the pieces and over lapping them - futile attempts at discovering the answer. I was wondering if it would be something TDN or Neopets related. It seems like, if it was, there would be the same problem with people accidentally stumbling upon the answer. So I would assume that whatever our final solution is, it's something that is unique to the puzzle pieces we have found (unless I'm thinking too hard about it again)

you have a point there.. so therefore it may or may not be TDN / neopets related. filenames, puzzle pieces, colored letters/symbols and numbers.. anagrams... what else about those pieces have we missed??

you have a point there.. so therefore it may or may not be TDN / neopets related. filenames, puzzle pieces, colored letters/symbols and numbers.. anagrams... what else about those pieces have we missed??

heehee, to add to the already overwhelming list of possibilities, I also noticed that you get a nifty assortment of letters if you look along the creases (where the puzzle pieces meet).

We might need a full team to tackle all of these angles...

I Cant figure this out,but its like its right under my -MESSAGE DELETED- Nose

I very much am trying to figure this out...next plot. >.> I am going to be in the FNATASTIC memebrs thing. Watch. You'll see.

Edit: I just realised this. And it is a theory. What if you unscramble ALL the letters of colors. Like the meepits riddle?

We could try that,but what would be the point!

the words are incomplete,its even hard to tell what color something is cause some are not colored in one right way