The Puzzle/Overthrowing

Zakitar

Matt has been, we've (Vivi and I) have amassed 4-5 clues but but we are still stuck :P We are so close though!

well, closer than you guys anyway

:P

I believe the person that solved goes by the name of genius101

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...

well anyway good for you... :( i will not get the prize...

... :weird: :skull: ... i am going to explode from thinking...

I thought i will rest today but nooooo... i had to think this riddle all day...

Darn me...

well it wouldnt be bad to help,and gloating about it isnt nice! and its off topic

you could help us because we are on the same step,just because you and ur stupid clique dont want to help is pitiful

come on we are in the exact same place give us some hints

well, i don't know if this is anything to do with solving the plot, but could "kalium echo" be an anagram for something neorelated and therefore be a hint to the answer? i'm not very knowledgeable on neo trivia to be of any real help in that area...

Where can I find the first riddle?

well, here's a hint for it.

it's in bold on the homepage

bigger hint

the name of the plot with proper capitalization and spaces

The file names just make me think of Matt. And of the Neopian Pound. But if the someone way back at the beginning of the post who claimed it was solvable just by looking intently is right, I'm think the filenames aren't going to be much help.

I was thinking about the looking intently angle, and I thought perhaps the puzzle is an optical illusion. You know, there's a lot of information, but you have to find a way to ignore what you don't need. It's really difficult to tell what's essential for finding the final solution, and what's just there to throw us off.

x_x x_x x_x x_x MY BRAIN IS FRIED :mario: meep...meep

TDN is evilly tricky :geeky_evil: i got zip :S but my mom saw that movie (mentioned before) the aliens were extremely nice so i still got zilch!! :S

ADD: help me tdn you're my only hope :withstupid:

other ADD: who overthrew Dr.sloth????? may be answer no idea pklease

Well, I just assembled my puzzle, and here is what I got. The red lines show where the puzzle pieces meet, and the green parts are where they don't match completely. The four extra pieces are placed next to their partner in the completed puzzle.

I have to say, staring at it doesn't give me an answer.

puzzlepieces01.png

The white dot towards the left corner I just forgot to paint black again - I found it a lot easier to cut the piece in a square than as a puzzle piece with the little nub in free hand. It didn't say anything that nub, thankfully. All that cut-copy-pasting was a drag!

I don't think we'll see any other pieces, it's just a matter of cracking what it means. The questing mark could make it a question that we then have to answer.

Well YEAH... of course we need to crack it...

I can only think of the same color letters 4 now :(

Everybody already done it! (posted the same color letters)

I had my theory but it happen to be to hard 2 be true! :(

Haven't thank about that... :P

I think i already read that somewhere about the previous answers but no1 thought real answer to Overthrow riddle puzzle... ( according to the last ones..)

Well, I just assembled my puzzle, and here is what I got. The red lines show where the puzzle pieces meet, and the green parts are where they don't match completely. The four extra pieces are placed next to their partner in the completed puzzle.

I have to say, staring at it doesn't give me an answer.

puzzlepieces01.png

The spare piece at the top should have an N where the T is. The format in which I put my pieces together is similar to yours, and I've studied it intently... I still have barely anything...