My theory...

lemonest

thepuzzle3dl4.th.jpg

What do you say about my idea?? :)

thought that for 3 days... HOPE you will understand... if any ideas to use this pm me or write here...

I already tried the 8 combinations and yes i tried both ( numbers and the letters..)

you see i found that the letters for word "Overthrow" is in the puzzle

I made 1 letter 1 nummber like

o-1

v-2

e-3

r-4

and so on...

and i wrote down all the number possible combinations of the puzzle bottom and wrote them to letters using the table i made o-1

v-2

e-3

r-4

I know that by this i may ruined all those player non slept nights trying to solve this because by this i could make all of this public but i just cant think anymore... :(

Plz help and say if you think something out.. :)

There's some logic in those who say that if you stare at it, you'll get the answer. Only vaguely.

But I like people trying something inventive. I'd rather people like you won a prize. :P

There's some logic in those who say that if you stare at it, you'll get the answer. Only vaguely.

But I like people trying something inventive. I'd rather people like you won a prize. :P

soo you are saying that i am in the right way?

I don't think he is saying you're going the right way. I think he's more saying thast he wished the way you were tackling the task was the correct way, because your way is more inventive.

well yeah that could of bin nice... :)

well anyway did some1 thing of another way?

I tried squinting and ufocussing. Didn't help *sigh*