Altador Plot Sidebar!

Samuel

No fair! I haven't got it. Ansd i completed the plot

thats because it hasnt been officially released, right? i think. dont take my word for it, but thats the impression i got from looking at the sidebars article.

i gotta say tho. this new sidebar is awesome. im using it as soon as it comes out

The prizes have not came out yet. We just found out one thing we are getting. Don't worry. None of us have this sidebar

Why does it take so long to release these things? :angry: I want my sidebar!

Ahem!! Sorry about that... let me start again.

Yay! A sidebar I'll actually have! Could've dome something better at the bottom though...

do you have to complet the whole plot? ps this is a test message im a newbie and its my first post ...sorry

i couldnt get past the constelation part i tried the websight and it didnt work (forgive my spelling please)

do you have to complet the whole plot?

I'm pretty sure no one officially knows what you have to do to get the sidebar yet, besides TNT sitting in their swivel chairs laughing hysterically. Since it hasn't been released there's no way to tell for sure. But there has been spectulation that you'll get it just by completing the first step of the plot. this is because for all plots you get a sidebar just for participating (ie Lost Desert and Altador Cup)

The reason we haven't gotten prizes yet is because, as said in the Neopian Times Editorial, they are still giving people a lot of time to complete the plot since a lot of people are still stuck in the beginning.

They're being nice people, so can we really complain that much? Eh, sure.

I'm pretty sure no one officially knows what you have to do to get the sidebar yet, besides TNT sitting in their swivel chairs laughing hysterically. Since it hasn't been released there's no way to tell for sure. But there has been spectulation that you'll get it just by completing the first step of the plot. this is because for all plots you get a sidebar just for participating (ie Lost Desert and Altador Cup)

The reason we haven't gotten prizes yet is because, as said in the Neopian Times Editorial, they are still giving people a lot of time to complete the plot since a lot of people are still stuck in the beginning.

They're being nice people, so can we really complain that much? Eh, sure.

Yea, but it's been 4 months already....way too nice lol. I guess that's the least they can do if they don't watch over the Neoboards <_<

has it really been FOUR MONTHS???!!!! i cant believe it. Did the LD plot take this long to release its prizes?

TNT must be having a great time watching us squirm. lol.

• 2 weeks later...