Has anyone found the first clue

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG hahaha this morning I was sitting in the kitchen and we have a small rug. Well I was just dazed off starting blankly..but when I looked up, in the corner of my eye I thought I saw a small star on the carpet..and the first thought in my mind was "I found the star" lol but it was just a splat of paint!! hahahahaha

I already found the star anyway..don't know why I was crazy for a second. lol

If anyone's having trouble with finding the stars here's how I did it ...

All I did was went through every one of her quotes/sayings and wrote it down ... then brainstormed as to all the possible areas on TDN that could have anything regarding it ... and I mean ANYTHING ... then I starte searching! It's worked well so far! :) :D

I found the star, clicked on the star, entered the correct coodinates like so x, y, z but... Nothing happened. How do I tell if I got it right? does somthing happen? I know I got it right... I put it in right... But nothing. not even a " no, sorry, wrong answer" page!

EDIT: whoops, nevermind! it works!

AHHH MY HEAD is gonna explod.. i thought i knew where teh star is cause one of her clue was so obvious cause it was underlined, but couldn't find No loserworld star!!! -_-

PS> sorry to sound stupid, but, wat's a red herring? :*

Can't someone give us hints to us who haven't found the first star? To me, her clue seems exact but when you go to an article, i cant seem to find no star... Any hints? no answers just hints? :crying: *better hints than the space faerie*

Ahh geez. I see what everyone means about finding the star, now. I spent ages yesterday searching for it, then just thought about it sensibly, clicked on the right page...and there it was. I feel better now.

As a follow up, a Red Herring is something which is designed to throw someone off the scent of something.

Is it obvious? That's all I need to know for the second star for Part 2. No on has given me any good answers for this so yeah...I seriously, really want to die right now. My eyes hurt so much. My head hurts a lot from thinking, my fingers are killing me from clicking so much links and I just can't find the darn thing!

got the first star, its the puzzle thats ignorant. i tried every possiblity and still says its wrong. I did over 15 tries -_- and still wrong... ugh

Announcements