Has anyone found the first clue

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why'd you have to make it so hard samuel? next time make a REALLY easy one for us stupid people

hey, atleast i'm getting more posts this way.

i only see 5 clues. are there more and i just miss it? i mean 5 phrases. is that all?

i think im WAY over thinking everything. is every phrase an actually clue or is there one that tells you exactly where to go or is it like they all combine to make something?

UGH! nevermind ill try tomorrow. off to swim practice

Hello everybody,

This forum is to talk about the new Space Faerie Plot happening on TheDailyNeopets. But, you cannot give out information and answers. This means not giving any clues out about where the stars are hidden. This also means you may not give any information out regarding the puzzles.

Thanks. If you tell answers, the most people will enter and the fewer Neopoints for prizes!

Tipem

I just read that, so no more help lol XD

Ack, I'm starting to give up. Then again, I had noticed what was needed for the Where's Jerry plot, but had never figured out how to use it. ._.;;

I've started ignoring the most obvious clue and working on the more obscure one, but I can only make some conclusions from two of them, both leading to nowhere. x_x;

ARRRGGGG! TIPEM! SAMUEL! ANIME? *if you did some of the plot* - I need a wig!*from pulling out my hair- lol* Seriously, I think I know where it is, but NOTHING HAPPENS when I click that location!!! It's on an article....then a picture.....but yellow would show on __________the color of the picture.......!!! I'm never going to figure anything out....just like the Jerry plot......

Finally found the star and figured out the puzzle. Once you figure out which saying is correct, there's no problem finding the star. The puzzle had multiple answers, though. Took forever to figure out which out was right.

Announcements