"Opposites" Riddle

Izzy ♥

This board is for those who are up to this one to trade ideas. So far I'm completely stumped lol Everything I think may be vaguely related to it doesn't work and my brain is sore now XD

(Yes, this is after the overthrow one, and before anyone asks for the answer - enough hints have been posted in the other topics for you to get it ;))

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give me a hint for the pink uni bit? >_< I'm totally stumped.

edit: got it, nevermind

Opposite riddle for me too. ^-^ Hmm, not sure what to do yet, other than translate it into it's opposite?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well.. I know a few who could use some help on the Pink Uni... *hint hint*

Well... ithoutght that maybe the answer was either Shenkuu, Altador, or Lutari Island because "Opposites make the world go round. Without them, where wouldn't you be?"... You need to turn the world around to get to Shenkuu, Altador, or Lutari Island so without opposite, you couldn't get there... but unfortunately none of them worked no matter where i put them... /sigh

Yeah, I tried Marapets as the opposite of Neopets - Neomia too XD I still think personally that it must have something to do with the end, or the finish, that makes sense and I just can't seem to get it out of my head...

That was my first reaction, as well, to invert everything he said. It was meant to happen, but still didn't help a whole lot. Is there a way to invert letters, like in a code? Because if this happens to be the end, it would make sense that the answer brings the whole puzzle full circle.