Good Brushes Sites

Ian

Hello guys,

I thought it might be useful to have a topic full of links to sites with cool brushes. So, start posting links!

eyevan.net [Photoshop]

http://www.vanilla-dreams.net/ [Photoshop]

Please be sure to specify whether or not the brushes are for Photoshop or PSP. :yes:

Eyevan.net is good - has the stuff I want - but Vanilla Dreams doesn't seem to have brushes any more. The owner seems to have moved her brushes to an exclusive domain, and charges for access (by donation) to them.

I'll remove this post later =o so you might wana put a different one there, tipem.

Thanks People! & CheeseStorm

Woah, there I was, Killing myself gooooogling stuff for brushes and fonts WHEN you guys are so.....extremely nice to give me the names!

:D yey!

Thanks a lot! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I like the fonts! They're cool

which site has fonts??? *5th word...6th now....ok. agggghhh!*

I only tried Miss M, kiss my pixels and....Spy glass.

Soooooooooooooooo................anyways.

I find that miss m downloads the fastest....but it might be just a non-busy dial-up server on a sunday acting up.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have a drawing program? Like Adobe Photoshop, Imageready, Paint shop....etc.? If you do, it's like the thing that you draw with. And those are downloads that you can get, and use, so your brush is more fancy than just 'a circle'. And you can also make brushes.....

The other 'brushes' is that, which you use in real art.....they're..... usualy.....made from wood, and then little tiny...things at the end....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've done some hunting and found a great deal of sites with brushes and numerous other resources for graphics. Just look around on the sites for "PS brushes" or "resources" or something along those lines.

;)

have fun kiddles. :]

peachie.nu

pootato

17wings

blinding-light

crystal-kiss

celestial-star

animerain

endless-grace

forgotten-designs

kyuusho

color child

FEEL

melodie designs

lost reality designs

summer skies

relentless-designs

dragonrain

In Obscuro

magitek designs

night-frost

there are tons more I found just by looking in affilates of each site.

:yes:

• 2 months later...

Dillon, I suggest that you would actually READ posts instead of posting useless spam. A paint brush site is a site where you can get new brushes for programs such as Photoshop. Besides, this is an OLD board and there was no real need to go here and post something useless.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Does anyone have a site which have brushes that I can use with PSP7 or PS6? At the moment the brushes I've got doesn't work with those versions.

I use PSP, and good brushes for PSP are hard enough to find on their own, let alone older versions. If I spot any, I'll let you know.