Neo site down? o.O

*~SK~*

None of neo's site pages are loading for me, but it's not internet problems 'cause all other pages are fine. Tried restaring the computer, too. :P

I dunno. It's working fine for me... I'm using neopets and I'm doing my dailies right now :D

Bleh, well peanuts to you! :P

GAH! 'Tis still being glitchy... and I've restarted the comp 7 times now! *goes to corner and cries*

If my memory is stable, this problem's been going around for a few days. Probably TNT is doing maintenance on a select few servers at a time or something like that.

blah blah blah you and your needs what about my needs? Oh wait my neopets work nevermind XD

I dunno for you but Neopets is working perfectly fine for me.

• 1 year later...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump old topics. The current Neopets' downtime is being discussed here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Random Invisible Guy if you have any questions regarding this action.