Movies In The Theaters

Fable

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated

I forgot to tell you guys that I saw Cloverfield around 2 weeks ago. It was a good thriller movie, don't except lots of blood cause theres virtually none in the movie all of the blood is behind curtains.

I saw Juno too! It was really well-written, and I like how the director's switched things around by having a female lead in a comedy for once.

Meet The Spartans looks good, I've gotta go see that soon.

Cloverfield was pretty good, except for the volume, either it was the movie or the cinema, but the sound was POUNDING.Ooo, and the ending. I mean, you sit there, nearly wetting yourself, and then it ends. Suddenly. Everyone I saw it with was like "uh...0.o".

I just saw that list, and from a quick glance at the upcoming movies, it seems like it's dominated by superhero/Marvel/DC movies. I wonder why that is.

I saw Sweeny Todd the other day with my friend. It's an 18, so some of you (who can't pass for that) will be missing out on a pretty epic film. It's awesome at times, absolutely unintentionally hilarious at others (Johnny Depp singing love songs to razors, wtf?), and full of blood. Really full of blood. Also, if you decide Alan Rickman is playing Snape, regardless of evidence otherwise, good times are had. I liked it ^-^

Ah, I saw Sweeney Todd a few days after Christmas with a few of my friends. When we were standing in line to buy tickets, one of my friends turned to me and asked why it was rated so high. XD There were several parts during the film when she got startled by all the blood and grabbed my arm, haha.

It really was a wonderful movie. The music was very entertaining and catchy, and the acting was lovely. I especially liked Sacha Baron Cohen as the Italian barber. :P

I highly recommend this film. :)

I'm deciding whether to see Sweeny Todd, I'm not that much into Musicals but I've heard good rep of the movie from people....

Yeah i saw sweeny todd on friday night

johnny depp such a good actor and singer

as a harry potter fan i enjoyed seeing alan rickman singing haha

its only MA in australia =]

and just while on the movies topic

as a big steve carell fan i wanna see dan in real life :)

Dan In Real Life was a decent movie, I was excepting more comedy but its pretty much a Drama movie with a little bit of comedy in it.

Yeah i think it would/will be a good change.

his roles are all kinda the same in his movies

so i cant wait to see it =]

comes out valentines day here

:) :)

Ooh wow, o_O The movie came out here months ago. Haha Well hope you like the movie. ^_^

Updated box-office chart, etc.