Impossible, I tell you!

MY JUNK

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you should keep searching. I don't think you've been through EVERY page, it's a huge site. What about all the avatar pages and the other little pages of TDN? Please note that I haven't finished the Hunt either(I'm nowhere near), so don't ask me...

Lol. Same here. I think its against neopets rules to be doing this contest... :?

I don't see how this contest is against Neopets rules.

And I gave up on the hunt after about five minutes of searching. Shows how persistent I am. :P

I don't see how this contest is against Neopets rules.

And I gave up on the hunt after about five minutes of searching. Shows how persistent I am. :P

It says that doing contest for neopets items, neopoints or anything like that isn't allowed.

I'm still looking, I'll stop if I found out it'll get my account in trouble :P

At the moment, there is no end date to this scavenger hunt, but it'll probably end before the end of the month (that's my guess). But who cares when it ends, it only just started. As for the extra reward, I don't know how many people can get it, although its only a 100 000 np prize pool, but I'm not sure if the bonus counts to the prize pool or not :P

I didn't ask when it ended... :guitar:

I have all but one! aeihawufeirudhhhiuekd. Am I allowed to phone a friend on this one? D:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Matt) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry, it wasn't intentional. I didn't know you couldn't post two different messages back to back.

Well it's not like it's only going to last one day... still, it does give you headaches.

I tried for an hour or two and only got 6, but there's still ages left to this contest. I'll find them eventually...

When you're searching the site, keep in mind that you are searching for CHRISTMAS PETPETS. Some of the areas they are hiding make more sense when you think of that. Others are totally random, but don't think too hard about it. They are on pages that are easily accessed from the home page. I didn't find the bonus item, so I can't give you hints on that one.

I found every Petpet.

I don't feel like sending the codes in until I find the bonus item though. I might just send them in anyway since I am frantically searching around for the bonus with no avail.

I gave up on the bonus item and just sent 12 petpet codes in lol 5k isn't worth it for the headache searching was giving me!