Impossible, I tell you!

MY JUNK

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just found the bonus item! :D

Congratulations smiley, now prepare to be barraged by a huge number of questions and people asking for "hints"

Just a tip: If you have information that everybody wants, do not tell everyone about it, because they will beg you and annoy everybody else.

crap I only found 6 petpets! I hope you guys are all happy you just boosted my determination ><

darn it I still hard.... argh! I need money o.O btw it the grand prize speratable meaning more than one person can win the grand prize of 200 K? or i it one petson =(

darn it I still hard.... argh! I need money o.O btw it the grand prize speratable meaning more than one person can win the grand prize of 200 K? or i it one petson =(

No Jennifer, the actual prize pool is 100 K 200 K (they raised it) which means that the more people who finish it, the less you get (if you finish it). Chances are, you probably wont get much, but it's not about the money, it's about the fun of finding the petpets :D

Peh, you sucks. I only have four. *sticks tongue out at you*

Well I have six! I win! :D

I'm too lazy to find the other 6, I'll do it later .

XD Why don't you just hire your meepit henchmen to do it for you?

Great idea, I'll set the henchmen out right now

Because that would be cheating and cheating is uh wrong :shiftyeyes_anim:

Oh, come now, Tom. Your conscience has long fled this world, and we all know it...

So far I've found two of the petpets, and only by accident while I was browsing the site. :P