Impossible, I tell you!

MY JUNK

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found all 12 of them ^_^ .... except for the bonus, its driving me crazy :S

wow u found all the 12 this hunt is driving me insane but anyways only 5 more to go x_x but then again iam on the verge to give up :P

Hi, I almost finish my search. For those who are behind I have a sugestion: copy in a papaer all the links you have visited already so you dont search in them twice and click everyting so you dont miss a spot. If anyone have any clues or sugestions I'll be glad to hear them cause i am missing #4. :( See ya!

By the way, some petpets dont eat their foodright away... they litle to play with them first ;)

This is nuts! I feel dizzy... by the way thanks

think about where you found #10.

Uff ! I just found #4. Did you found #5 Karebare9?

hey, do I need the bonus item to submit my codes?

hey, do I need the bonus item to submit my codes?

Uff ! I just found #4. Did you found #5 Karebare9?

No I haven't- I am thinking of food related links though- there are a lot of them!

think about this: "some petpets like to PLAY with their food and some would not eat anything just the DESERT"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't post more than once in a row please; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry guys, I was going to be nice and leave this open, but hints are being given and people are breaking SO MANY FORUM RULES! So, topic closed.

PLEASE read the forum rules, see link below.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Dirty Cheaters! =o

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.