Mutant day!

Jolly Jasper

Guest Teen_astronomer

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO THE MUTANT GELERT!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Although I do have to admit, it does look good. BUT IT DOESN'T COMPARE WITH THE OLD ONE!!!! :crying:

Guest Teen_astronomer

I think I have A picture of the last one, let me check...

My guild's old banner, guess which was the mutant Gelert.

315f2d73.gif

Argh! Attack of the mutants! I would never ever want a mutant neopet as a pet! No way! Not ever! I am officially not looking forward to Mutant Day!

Argh! Attack of the mutants! I would never ever want a mutant neopet as a pet! No way! Not ever! I am officially not looking forward to Mutant Day!

I actually own a mutant ixi, so I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.. :laughingsmiley:

what did they DO to the mutant gelert?? the old one was much better. :crying:

Lol, sorry ultraviolet. That's just how I feel towards the day. I am sure you enjoy it very much though. :) I just prefer having like Baby and Faerie pets to Mutant ones. Mutants don't seem to satisfy me! lol. How different was the old mutant Gelert?

Mutant's is only good up to getting the avatar, then it's a really, really ugly pet.

They messed up the Mutant Gelert. They could've updated the Mutant Moehog, or Usul or something.

Omg.. I thought the Gelert was sad or something but it actually looks like that.

Anyway, a loooooong time ago I adopted this Mutant Chia from the pound thinking they would make a remake of it and they did = I was lucky and I still own him. Anyway, those of you who can remember / knows how they looked before the makeover know what I mean.

Guest Teen_astronomer
I only like the mutant hissi. Most of the others are sorta ugly :sick01:

LOL, Thanks. Takinito_Topsi, my battledome pet, is a mutant Hissi.

Omg.. I thought the Gelert was sad or something but it actually looks like that.

Anyway, a loooooong time ago I adopted this Mutant Chia from the pound thinking they would make a remake of it and they did = I was lucky and I still own him. Anyway, those of you who can remember / knows how they looked before the makeover know what I mean.

What di dthey used to look like?

• 2 weeks later...
Of course, they're so ugly! :evo:

:O x_x That is the most mean thing I have ever heard!!!!!!!! LOL. The Mutant chia is cute...