Cyrodrakes Gaze now in the Lost Desert?!

Matt

After it disappeared from Faerieland 4 days ago, the Cyrodrakes Gaze has managed to dock in the Lost Desert.

As a result, a new comic has come out, featuring Linae, the Kou-Jong Guru. Our plot section has been updated.

Stay with TDN as the Cyrodrakes Gaze makes more stops around Neopia.

map_jghw843g82.gif

Also, Soyeun points out by email: "On the first page of the newest comic, on the box where Linae is searching under her bed, there is a poster with a new petpet. It's like a panda with an elephant nose!! I can't wait to see if TNT will release it."

A lot of other users are reporting that too, so we'll look into it!

...I'm not even sure I want to know why they're searching the LD when he went over board somewhere between the Islands and Faerieland....

Lost Desert, now? Even stranger...this plot will most probably and certainly slightly merge into another one to help you find something (hint, hint!). More I will not say.

I knew it!!!! Mainly because I love the Lost Desert!!!!

well, I bet that we will have a bit more to soon. The altador plot was a quick-ish plot, and it was loads of fun, but I bet that this one will be more valuable, in the means that you can get more valuable stuff from it.

I'm starting to think that the Cyrodrakes Gaze plot is a whodunit. You know, you talk to all the characters, you gather clues, and eventually you decide who pushed Hoban overboard. Or something like that.

They've done it before, right? Wasn't that what the Ski Lodge thing was?

Nah, Meridell is my next guess...they want to catch Hoban red-handed there soaking the Meridellians for beating Maraqua. :P