Possible Plot?

Samuel

Finally! Our prizes have been released! I must admit - they certainly turned out nice!

Now if only TNT will release our plot prizes next. :wink:

I don't think they will because, they haven't even said ANYTHING about that. Hopefully they will release before this new world or plot begins.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say its a plot but it doesn't make sense that TNT would release 3 plots in a row (Altador, Krawk Island and Haunted Woods). Unless everyone is wrong about the HW plot.

On the other hand, both Krawk Island and Haunted Woods are worlds without a current plot...

Definitley a very good theory that the ship might be the ending to altador sort of out of left field though.

I'm not convinced that it's a new plot yet because HW plot seems to be the next plot because of all the TCG cards out.

Who knows how TNT works these days...

The only help that the plot has given me so far is that I now actively play Kou-Jonhg. I think that the plot could deal with long forgotten Scurvy Island (Or something, y'know, that island that was rejected by Neo for it being too much like Krawk Island.) I mean, they have to expand the back side of the world SOMEhow.

OMG! i got like 6k and 775points! which i already used all of them, and of course sidebar and avie..except the staff tournament avie..grr! but at least i got the 2nd place trophy!

Someone said, "Not asian, chinese" but Asian is just a term for a person from Asia.. china & japan included. If it is a new land, I suspect that it will be a mix of both chinese and japanese.. the boat and things on it look sort of chinese, but if the name of the island is shenkuu (which it is rumoured to be) then it'll probably be a mix.

I think they should've gotten the Altador Plot Prizes and revealed Lutari Island (if it isn't just a comercial hyperbug) before they started a new plot. This is still pretty cool, though. b)

I agree. It's Asia whizzed in a blender. The ship is a junk, quintessentially Chinese, but the weapons and armour are more from Japan. I think TNT are aiming for a location for every continent. Can't wait for Aussieland. b)

Wow If they do a new plot now it will throw a spanner into my saving plan again!! aahhhh I do love the new game though :) I am getting very excited for the Alt. plot prizes now I have seen what is possible from the AC prizes!!!

If they make Aussieland,they'd better represent New Zealand somehow.The site of the kiwifruit around Neopets just ain't enough.

Everyone always associates Australia and New Zealand. o_O Like if you had something about Australia you'd add New Zealand, but if it was something about New Zealand you wouldn't add Australia. ..have I lost you? xD

I like how they made the captain a gnorbu. :B They hardly make anything gnorbu.