Possible Plot?

Samuel

Well, we haven't recieved our Altador prizes yet, and we were all expecting the next major plot to be in the Haunted Woods, but it seems the next plot may have been sprung upon us today at the newly unveiled area announced in the New Features today, The Cyrodrakes Gaze, a ship moored off Krawk Island.

Visiting the Captain you are met with a possible Plot - it's not often that you get comics like those, and it has a logo in between each slide - and we have a requirement to fulfill. We don't know how to do it yet, unfortunately.

captain.gif

In addition, the new Culinary Concuctions - like the Cooking Pot - has been released, a long with a load of new shops, but we're unsure of the recipes yet, so please don't ask for those!

We'll keep you updated throughout the coming days on any possible Mini-Plot that may be emerging :)

A NEW FORUM has been added for this particular topic. :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the Altador Plot prizes....HURRY UP TNT! <_<

The beginning of this so-called plot sounds quite interesting...

Yeah, they've been saying, "It'll come next week!" For like three weeks now. :P

And I LOVE that the new world/plot looks sorta Asian. :)

I think TNT should tell us whether or not they will get giving prizes for the Altador Plot and Cup. At least they should mention it on the News that it's taking them a while because (write excuse here) . Hopefully they will award the prizes before this new "plot" starts. :sad01_anim:

The new plot is really confusing,with a whole lot of changes to Krawk Island.Why can't they keep things simple?I hope it doesn't play out like Altador's punch club.That was a really hard plot-piece.

I agree with that, non-confusing puzzles and all that. I also hope that unlike the story, the ship won't just sail off someday in a month or too.

I can't wait for the Altador Plot prizes....HURRY UP TNT! <_<

The beginning of this so-called plot sounds quite interesting...

:crying: I want my prizes.

I actually think it's quite ridiculous how much time they are taking. Apparently they are moving on to another world or plot (and what ever happened to the HW plot?! there can't be two going at ONCE?!) and they haven't even dealt with the past. They've said. Nothing.

I doubt TNT sometimes. They couldn't have just forgotton, as it was a major event! Err... ;(

*sigh* TNT is getting insaner. I say it's a plot, beacuse of the comics and a few refrences to pervious ones in the intro.

Actually, I'm quite sure it's going to be a new world. I did a TON of research for my Darkest Faerie guide (which was before we knew it was actually an altador plot, and not a DF plot) and I read somewhere that after Altador the next world would be ANOTHER pirate world.. which could have been referring to this new ship's story and the disovery of their homeland. It's probably the OTHER little island on the other side of neopia (that's not lutari island).

I hope they award the prizes SOON. If TNT doesn't want to have too much work, then they should stop coming up with plots until they've awarded past plot prizes. Also like you mentioned on the website, they spend too much on making neogreetings(which I don't even use) and other sort of graphics. If they don't award the prizes and this new plot starts, then we should all protest lol XD as in we should refuse to participate :crying:

Actually, I'm quite sure it's going to be a new world. I did a TON of research for my Darkest Faerie guide (which was before we knew it was actually an altador plot, and not a DF plot) and I read somewhere that after Altador the next world would be ANOTHER pirate world.. which could have been referring to this new ship's story and the disovery of their homeland. It's probably the OTHER little island on the other side of neopia (that's not lutari island).

Whoa, this almost unveils a new theory! Perhaps the Altador Plot is NOT entirely finished? And maybe the Cydrodrake's Gaze thing is the real ending to the Altador Plot!

Hmm... Interesting... Though I'm still quite doubtful if it really is a plot. Yeah, there's a comic, alright. But umm, well, yeah, might be. Gaah, whatever. I just hate it that TNT begins on a new plot despite the fact that they still haven't awarded the prizes for the previous plot (and AC too!). I agree that they should at least mention about the prizes in the News.

Yeah, one is an island that is lutari, and the other island in the north by the glacier/terror mountain I think would be the new world having to do with the cyodrake.

I don't know about this having anything to do with the altador plot.. it seems a little much.. like the altador cup was also an extension of the plot kinda, I don't know if they'd do a second extension.. especially after they've said that they'd have the prizes ready. :angry:

The cup prizes are already out?

THE CUP PRIZES ARE ALREADY OUT!

Never noticed that.

So maybe the plot prizes next?

Then this Cyrodrakes Cave business might start.

Yeah, they've been saying, "It'll come next week!" For like three weeks now. :P

And I LOVE that the new world/plot looks sorta Asian. :)

I think it is Chinese. Look at the sails and the masts. It looks like Chinese.

P.S. Don't eat me up. This is my first post!!!!! :sad01_anim: