What's your Zodiac sign?

Ellie_Penguin

Cancer

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My star sign is Capricorn, my moon sign is Libra, and my rising sign is Sagittarius. Personality wise there are many hits, but the horoscope thing is a hit or miss. I look at them and research them for fun, I don't really know if I believe them or not

Woah whats the difference between star, moon, and rising signs??? I'm a Capricorn but idek what category it would go in now but i determine it based on my birthday XD I don't believe in horoscopes at all. Honestly they make those things so vague something has got to match up to you. And they don't always collaborate too. Like one will say that you're outgoing and fun and the other will say you're shy and withdrawn. Like really?

Woah whats the difference between star, moon, and rising signs??? I'm a Capricorn but idek what category it would go in now but i determine it based on my birthday XD I don't believe in horoscopes at all. Honestly they make those things so vague something has got to match up to you. And they don't always collaborate too. Like one will say that you're outgoing and fun and the other will say you're shy and withdrawn. Like really?

Moon sign is based on where the moon is placed at the time of your birth and I can't remember what the rising sign is exactly. But these signs are based on the exact positions at the time and place of your birth.

My star sign is Capricorn, my moon sign is Libra, and my rising sign is Sagittarius. Personality wise there are many hits, but the horoscope thing is a hit or miss. I look at them and research them for fun, I don't really know if I believe them or not

That's pretty much how I feel about astrology as well...

I'm a Virgo, my moon sign is Leo and my rising is Capricorn.

• 1 month later...

I'm an Aquarius. I don't know what the Aquarius personality is, so I can't say if I have it or not. Considering my creativity, I probably have it. :)  Yeah, I believe in it.

Out curiosity, can your sign influence what you are named?

I'm a Scorpio, my husband and oldest daughter are Leo's, my youngest daughter is an Aries.

I don't really follow horoscopes and find them to be hokey.

In regards to signs impacting names, I don't believe it does from my experience anyways. When we chose the names for our two girls it was based off of inspiration for our first and a small list of names for our second. We didn't actually choose our second little girls' name until she was about to arrive.

However, I think the season in which someone is born can impact name choices. For example the use of Autumn, Winter, Summer and April to name a few.

Taurus, though the sign that people assign you based on where the stars were 6000 years ago is a bit silly. It's already public knowledge that you are NOT that star sign, that there's an 'extra' one, but it would cause a huge cultural shift (all information on horoscopes would become irrelevent, and they'd have to admit that nothing they "predicted" on those signs for the past EVER has been based on actual star signs, and we canNOT show people the man behind the curtain ISN'T EVEN THERE. Oh noes.

YOU make your life awesome. YOU drive your destiny. If I have any advice, which you are, of course, free to ignore, it's STOP giving credit to imaginary things for how awesome YOU are. YOU found the strength in yourself. YOU saw a need and filled it. YOU are kind and funny and shy and grouchy and all the things you are because of your family and friends and because you choose to be. Give credit where credit is due, and don't dilute yourself.

You. Are. Awesome. And the stars are simply burning gas.